Chapter 1

It is year 3014 and the world has been taken over by the glitches. They are aliens that are like computers, but worse. I am a wanted Hunter, I hunt the wanted people, and I am on the run from the glitches and the Clans. Clans are the last humans who have not yet been taken or possessed by the glitches.

        Here I am now, laying in a tree resting my head back against the bark. I take a deep breath in, hoping my life would get easier but it won't. I lean forward and examine my surroundings. All around me is tree's and darkness, the only safe place from the glitches.

     I slowly climb down the tree and head toward the Brooklyn bridge.  As I am making my way to the general direction of the bridge the ground starts to buzz. 'Crap!  what are the glitches doing out?!' I look up and faintly in the distance I see the Hover. The Hover is apart of the glitches, but with this light they take the clan up from the ground, then they disappear into the Hover.

        I see the flash of light now slowly making it's way to where I stand. I don't have enough time to climb the tree's so I start running away.  I feel the light's heat now, only a mere inch away now.  As the feeling of doom sits on my shoulders I see a cave.  I push myself harder, the burning sensation and the lights heat getting stronger. As I'm about to step foot in the cave, the light hits me.

-         -           -

so what do you think?  should I go on?  or just stop now?

(:~Falling