Wendy X Fem! Reader

You've always been a bit shy...actually very shy. But you're a sweetheart as well. Most of your close friends think your precious and adorable...and know that you have a crush on Wendy. One problem with that is, she's social and you're not, she's a a popular group and you're just...kinda there but you hang with your close friends sometimes. Wendy would never notice you, though there was that feeling deep down inside of you that she felt the same.

You were walking home when someone's hand landed on your shoulder causing you to immediately stop and squeak. 

"Hey, chill out. I was just gonna ask you if you, I don't know...hang out later?"

You turned around to see Wendy, you tried ti hold back your blush while nodding, "Y-Yeah, sure!" 

"Great! See ya tomorrow!" she said while running off.

You went home and screamed into your pillow with excitement and fear. You rolled over and layed your head down on the pillow and started staring at the ceiling. 

'I'm finally talking to Wendy, thats good.

We have to socialize with her group tomorrow, that's bad.'

You tossed, 'Who knows, maybe it won't be so bad' you thought while falling asleep.

You woke up, ready to start the weekend. You put your favorite clothes on and a pair of shoes and went off to meet Wendy. 

"Hey, [Y/n]! Over here!" Wendy yelled next to the woods.

You ran over to her only to be met with confusion, "Uh, Wendy? Where are your friends?"

She laughed a little, "It's just the two of us this time." 

The word 'this time' raised your hopes.

"Oh, okay." You replied, smiling a little. 

[Y/n], can I ask you something?"

"Sure, Wendy."

Wendy blushed, "Wi-Will you...be my g-girlfriend? I-I mean, you don't have to but I-I really like you!" she stuttered

You blushed while nodding, shocked 

She smiled and you smiled back.