beauty of a girl lies in her eyes.

I was seated in my class and our lectures of different subjects started.

Well as we are seated in the class as our teacher allotted us our places.

Later after some periods of boring lectures we had combine library period. It's like two classes together comes in library. But in are allotted in different rooms. Eventhough it's in different room then also it will create lots of noise and our teachers gets tired making us quite. Actually our librarian is some kind of cracked person.His name is Mr.Phillip , most of the times tries to flirt with girls. Like if a girl is having in problem in finding any books he will definitely try to find it if not then he suggest them to take in other related book like that and he only finds and issues it for them. Incase It's a boy then he will scream to find the book by themselves or leave it.

Well he is 5'6" tall black eyes and big funny kind of moustache and bald. He is white and can't pronounce those words which starts from "S".

As usual we entered in library and sat according to our roll numbers. If anyone is standing he will say " Shit down everyone." I know its funny "Shit" but actually he says "sit".

So when he gave permission that we can go and find some books to issue , I went to find revision papers as our exams are nearing. While I was going through some books for revision papers located in shelves I saw a book named " beauty of the girl lies in her eyes." it's description says that," The every girl has her own beauty but the real beauty of a girl lies in her eyes. She has a different style of living her life. She never shows attitude which lies in her beauty. She loves to have fun with everyone and will never argue or neglect what elders say to her."

I felt that it was like a joke because till now I have seen many girls and none of them do like the description says. They all try to express their beauty in different ways like keeping their hair open and every single time just flipping it in different directions or putting heavy tons of make-up on their faces. Actually in our college when there is weight checking I suggest our teachers to say these girls to remove their make-up or else there will be increase by 1 or 2 kg increase than their actual weight.

I kept that book back and started to search those books for which I came. Then I saw another book stating "True love never dies." I again laughed out loud. Actually it was quite loud. Because I really don't believe in love.

I saw a girl. She was standing opposite to the shelf where I was standing.She has pretty cute eyes. Her face was hidden under hijab and because of it was difficult to see her face.

 Her face was hidden under hijab and because of it was difficult to see her face

Then she saw me staring at her she moved away I followed her to see her. She saw me again and moved  I stilled followed her. She saw me again I again followed and then suddenly "DASH"  We both dashed each other. The books she was carrying dropped down. We both bend down to pick up those books and I again went through her eyes.

 We both bend down to pick up those books and I again went through her eyes

And then I actually realize that the books which I saw was real. It stated the truth. "Beauty of girl lies in her eyes." and it was true I was able to see her beauty through her eyes. She looked so pretty, so gorgeous, so cute, so beautiful. Actually I am not able to define her beauty lying in her eyes.