Natasha's necklace (Natasha x Clint)

We have all seen the picture wear Natasha was wearing an arrow necklace. We all thought it was from Clint well here's the story behind that.

Natasha and Clint were invited to one of Tony's huge glamorous parties. Natasha was wearing a long silk dark purple dress. It went down to her ankles it had a slit up to her mid thigh. No straps and black heels with her bright red hair in a tight bun.

She walked up to the room that Clint was dressing in." You covered because I'm coming in Clint?" He quickly drew his attention to the door. "Come in." She walked in to see Clint in a nice black suite with a red rose in the pocket. Her eyes were moving all around the room like she was looking for something." Wow Natasha you look...beautiful." She giggled." Thanks but it's not finished yet." She saw the silky black rose she was going to were in her hair. She quickly clipped it into her hair." There we go all done you don't look to bad ether Clint."

He smirked "no it's not complete just yet." She gave him a questioned look. He pulled out a necklace the chain was silver and in the middle was a diamond studded arrow." Here this is the final piece." He went be hide Natasha and wrapped it around her neck. "It's gorgeous Clint thank you." Clint smiled as Natasha was in awe." Just like you Natasha." She started to blush." There's been something on my mind Natasha every sense I've gotten to be lucky enough to see your beauty I wanted to get to know you more and when I did you were the smartest, funniest, kindest, and most tough woman I've ever met and I love you Natasha Romanoff and I want you to be mine." Natasha felt tears brim her eyes."I love you too Clint more than you can ever imagine but there's no relationships with other S.H.E.I.L.D agents." He smiled." Then it will be our little secret my love." She looked into his eyes." ok I will be yours. now let's get to that party shall we

They entered the party to be greeted by Tony Stark "Natasha, Clint! Welcome to the party. Hey Natasha nice necklace suits you." She laughed." Thanks Tony." A slow song played it was 'All of Me' by John Legend and Clint took out his hand in front of her."My I have this dance beautiful?" She took his hand "of course." They started to dance to the perfect song not missing a beat. The lights shined on Natasha's hair and made her eyes sparkle. Clint was so handsome with his hair also shined perfectly in the same classic hair cut. The song stopped and Natasha and Clint walked away into a more private place and shared their first kiss it was soft but passionate. When they separated Natasha told him "I will treasure this necklace forever Clint." He held her close "and I will treasure you forever Natasha."