After Fright Fest

Start from the beginning

Lauren was starting to believe that she really was, she continued walking along side Normani as panic set in, "What if she doesn't even want me to text her? Like I text her and it's awkward cause she's already lost interest in me?"

Normani rolled her eyes about to respond when her gaze landed on something, or rather someone. She immediately stopped walking and smirked while she mischievously replied, "Well let's find that out for ourselves." Lauren questioningly looked at her then followed her gaze, letting out a big gulp when she realized who Normani was looking at.

Camila and her friends were sitting at a booth near the window of an Applebees that the girls were just about to walk past had Normani not stopped. They were sort of out of view, which probably explains why none of them had noticed the two girls. Before Lauren could look further, she was being dragged into the Applebees by Normani and into the bar area where they had a pretty good seat hidden from the girls view but still able to see them. Lauren took the opportunity to look at Camila; she was dressed so simple yet Lauren thought she looked stunning. She had no makeup on but still her naturally radiant smile and bright brown eyes, combined with her beautifully tanned skin, made her look almost angelic. "Stop drooling," Normani said in disgust as Lauren was legitimately starting to drool, she quickly wiped it in embarrassment as Normani continued, "You have a lot of ground to make up, bud. She's probably pissed at you so you need to bring out your A game but don't worry, as always, I'll help you because sometimes you fucking suck at trying to be smooth, especially with a girl as pretty as Camila."

--

So far, Camila was having a pretty good time; her best friends always knew how to make her laugh, easily making her forget her worries. They had just gotten their food which took pretty long as they all only ordered burgers and fries and, normally, Dinah would have given the waiter some attitude at this fact but this time she didn't because she actually liked the waiter. She had been blatantly flirting with him since he first took their drink orders. She checked out his ass as he walked away from their table, "Damn, that man looks way tastier than this burger."

Ally and Camila rolled their eyes as they started eating. After a couple of minutes, Ally noticed Camila had drifted off in her thoughts then asked with concern, "You okay, Mila? You've been so down lately. It's because of Lauren, right?"

"That bitch still hasn't texted you? Want me to fuck her up?" Dinah interjected with a mouth a full of fries, but don't be fooled, even with her mouth full, talking like cookie monster, she is still very threatening.

"How many times have I told you, that is not a solution to problems!" Ally distastefully said to Dinah, "And you have to swallow first before you talk."

"Sorry, Allycat I guess I'm not as wild as you are. I don't swallow, I spit." Dinah teasingly replied while suggestively raising her eyebrows before bursting into laughter as Ally rolled her eyes making a disgusted expression. Camila couldn't hold in her laughter either; no one was as wild as Dinah in the bedroom, especially not poor, innocent Ally. Her laughter subsided as a drink was being placed in front of her, an alcoholic drink.

"Uhm, I didn't order this," Camila said confused, while Dinah was trying to signal her to not say anything. They were eighteen and though, sometimes they, mostly Dinah, would try to order liquor, it wasn't successful as every place in the city was pretty strict when it came to i.d.-ing.

"Oh, I know. It's from that girl over there." The bartender replied with a smile as she walked away. Camila had to shift in her seat to actually see where the bartender pointed, then her eyes finally laid eyes on the girl in question and she couldn't believe who was actually there.

Lauren was watching her anxiously the whole time and when she finally got the drink and made eye contact with her, Lauren gave a shy smile and a slight wave. "Don't be stupid, go over there right now," Normani whisper yelled to her. Lauren nodded in compliance at Normani's demand, still keeping eye contact with Camila, as she got up and nervously walked over to Camila's table.