The Weeping Wrists

Dipper's POV
~~~
I walk deep into the forest, heading in a set direction. It's been 6 years since my first summer in Gravity Falls. Now I'm finally back. Today for my adventure I decided to stick with my blue hoodie on top of my red shirt with blue skinny jeans, and converse. The direction I'm set for today is the clearing that gives sight to a spectacle that is not meant for all eyes to see. I arrive at my destination, astounded that it still stands. In front of me was the statue left behind from when my family and I had defeated Bill Cipher.

Back then, when we killed him, I was happy and exhilarated. I had thought that I hated the dream demon. I had concluded that the feelings running through my head and my heart were that of raged and anger. But I didn't understand, not until a couple months after killing off Bill, that the feelings that had been filling my mind and soul were in fact, love and infatuation.

I look at Bill Cipher's stone now and feel the pain wrench at my heart. I feel the loss gnaw at the bottom of my guts. I don't know what compels me to yell this at the top of my lungs but I do.

"Bill Cipher!! You left me you asshole!!! You left me to rot on this hell hole called Earth without you!!! And I don't even know how I came to feel the feelings that I do after everything that you did!!!! But damn it you stupid piece of dream demon I fucking loved you!!! I STILL LOVE YOU!!!! AND YOU JUST LEEEFT!!!"

I was on my knees at this point, tears streaming down my face. Shaking my fists at the stupid statue that could not see me nor hear me. I sat back on my legs, put my hands on my lap, and waited. I waited for the pain to subside just a little bit so that I could calm my panicking rage. I finally remembered how to properly breathe again as I sat there on the ground. And just as I calm down I hear a loud cracking of a branch behind me.

I stand quickly and swivel around, pulling out my pocket knife and arming my self in one swift motion. My eyes widen with shock and my blade drops to the dirt at the display of the man presented in front of me. He was a couple inches taller than me. He had hair that was buoyant and fluffy. His locks were the longest towards the top of his head, shortening in length gradually from top to bottom, almost a buzz at the nape of his neck. The hair was blonde on the top half of his head and black toward the bottom, shorter half. Hovering over his pretty head, not touching a single hair, there was a top hat. His iris' were a vibrant yellow. His skin was pale as paper and he wore a black bow tie over top a yellow sweater with black slacks, and black, shiny dress shoes.

You could tell from a mile away that this was Bill. And I didn't even dare question it. I was so happy. So relieved. I didn't even know what was going on in my brain. Everything was going so fast that I hadn't realized he had thrown a punch until I was sprawled out on the ground with a pained filled cheek.

"Pine tree!!" I look at him as he yells my nic-name. Tears streaking down my redden cheek. I was laying on my back supporting myself with my elbows.

"Listen up kid you can't go about saying and thinking all these so-called love filled thoughts when you were a participant in THE DESTRUCTION OF MY DREAMSCAPE VESSEL!!!" I look up to him tears still rushing down my face. "Bill, I did what I had done because I was confused. I didn't understand what it really felt like to love someone with every fiber of your living being. I had mistaken this wholesome feeling for something entirely different. At least that was until a couple months after you had been gone from my life."

Bill laughed, throwing his head back. He abruptly stopped and whipped his angered gaze down to me once more. Promptly thereafter kicking me in my side. I curled into myself unable to breathe.