Y/n looks over at her moms and Lauren has an irritated face while Kehlani nods her head. " Fine." I smile. " We leave tomorrow. I'll pick you up." I say and she just nods walking up the stairs I assume to pack.

// Time Skip //

|| Y/n's POV ||

So I'm currently in Ohio. I flew with Alex. I never thought about it but it's weird to know that she's my mom. Ok anyways, we just got here and I'm excited to train. Oh, and to see Tobin.

Tobin and I have kept in touch since I first met her. We've gotten extremely close. But besides her, I really want to see Mal. We try to talk as much as we can and I have to say I'm falling for her. Let's just hope she can catch me.

I really like her and I don't want to go through another heartbreak. My last girlfriend dumped me for some football player. I was hurt for forever. Or at least it seemed like forever.

|| Y/n's POV ||

We got to the airport and I see Krashlyn. Who doesn't love Krashlyn? I see some girl standing with them. I can't lie, she's beautiful. I start walking over to her with Alex.

Ashlyn notices us. " Baby horse has returned!" She says resulting in Alex smiling. She hugs her. " Hi Ashlyn. Hi Ali!" She hugs Ali and I get engulfed in a hug by Ashlynn as she ruffs up my hair. My eye is still on the mystery girl. Ali hugs me next and I stand back.

" Oh, Y/n, this is my daughter Madison." Ali says. I shake her hand. " Nice to meet you." She says. " Pleasures all mine." I say with a smile. She's actually really cute.

The whole ride to the hotel was pretty cool. Madison and I talked and turns out we have a lot in common. She's an amazing person. She told me she sings and she'd show me a video when we get to the hotel.

We got to the hotel and I'm sharing a room with Alex. We go down to the arena for we're practicing at and I tackle Tobin to the ground as she's talking to Kelley.

" Woah. Hey kiddo!" Tobin says ruffing up my hair. I get off of her and help her up. She hugs me and I couldn't let go. I love Tobin. She's always there. " I see she told you." She says pointing over to Alex smiling at us. I nod my head and roll my eyes. " Just give her a chance please?" Tobin says. I couldn't say no to Tobin because, she's Tobin Heath for Christ sake.

As I'm talking to Tobin, the one person I've been longing for walks out the tunnel with Lindsey. She turns her head and stops walking. She does a double take and registers in her mind that it's me. She runs over to me and engulfs me in a hug.

I immediately get butterflies in my stomach. But then again, who wouldn't it's Mallory Pugh. She's so cute. We were hugging for a while and I only noticed because Ali finally said something. " You two have been hugging for like 5 minutes. Let go. " she says chuckling.

" I missed you." Mal says. " I missed you too." I gave her another hug. She smiles and we run to the other side of the field warming up together. We did another scrimmage and yet again, guess who loses their footing. Me.

Mal was there to catch me in her arms again. " Sorry I'm really clumsy." I say nervously chuckling. " Yeah, that or you just like falling into my arms." Mal says. I couldn't believe she said that. My cheeks got red really fast.

We wrapped up the scrimmage my team winning. The score was 1-0. Alex walks over to me. " Nice job kid!" She says bringing me into a side hug.

We head back to the hotel room and shower. I get on something very comfortable. My phone dings and alex is in the shower.

Mal 💗😋: Hey, I was gonna go head out around the city. Do you wanna join?

Me: I'd love to

Mal 💗😋: Cool meet me in the lobby in 10

Me: Okieeeee

I grab my hoodie, my wallet, my phone, and room key and head to the bathroom door. Here goes nothing. " Hey Alex, I'm gonna go hang with Mal for a bit. Is that ok?"

" Yeah that's totally fine just text me and keep me updated. Just don't come back too late please." She yells back. " Ok." I head out the room and see Mal sitting on one of the chairs in the lobby.

" Hey are you ready?" I ask. " Yeah. Let's go. " we get in the lyft with some awkward silence. We get to some place downtown with a restaurant on the top floor.

We decided on what to eat and held a conversation the whole time. She told me about Colorado and life there. I was intrigued and couldn't stop staring at how beautiful she was. I admired everything about her. She's amazing.

We left and went back to the hotel. We were laughing at the lyft driver that hit on her before we got back to the hotel. Yes I was somewhat jealous. She's not my girlfriend but it still bothered me.

She walked me up to my room and no one was in the hallway. It was about 10:30. " So I hope you had fun." She says. " I did you're a really amazing person." There was an awkward silence that settled in.

" Well goodnight Mal." I say with a slight smile. She says goodnight. As I was walking away she grabs my wrist turning me around and connects our lips for a kiss. We pulled away opening our eyes and she was blushing just like me. I couldn't believe that just happened.

" I'm sorry I didn't mean to kiss you I mean I've been wanting to and I'm happy it finally happened because you're really cute. That was probably too fast because we haven't know each other too long. It I like you and I- " I interrupted her with another kiss. Wow. Her lips felt amazing.

Mal finally opens her eyes and looks at me. " It's fine. I like you too if you didn't know. " I say. Where is all this confidence coming from? " Y/n I really like you. You're really cute and I would love to hold you in my arms forever I mean who wouldn't you're so adorable you're the sweetest human and I would like want to be your girlfriend? Will you be my girlfriend"

I tried to process everything she said since she said it so fast. I grabbed her face and connected our lips for a soft kiss. " Does that answer your question?" I say with a goofy smile. She just blushes and nods her head slowly.

We decided to call it a night. I went into the room chaining into pjs and collapsing on the bed. Alex smiles at me. " Tell me in the morning?" She says smirking. I nod. " Goodnight ." I say. She smiles and says goodnight. Mallory Pugh is my girlfriend.

Mal 💗😋: Goodnight beautiful 😘

Me: Goodnight 😘