01 : 05

Signs As Children.

Aries: Always running around, having fun, play fighting alot and somehow has a bad attitude at 8. A really happy child.

Taurus: Always eating snacks their parent packs for them, doesn't like listening and prefers to eat and sleep.

Gemini: Always laughing and joking, running about with the Aries child and talks to everyone. Really likes drawing.

Cancer: Very sweet, shares their things when asked, always gives stuff they find to their parents, but can also be very jealous and possessive, likes sweets.

Leo: Ruler of the playground, usually leads a group of child followers, teachers love them.

Virgo: Sits with a small group of friends either playing hop-scotch or talking quietly. Blushes alot and quick to learn.

Libra: Always doing everyone's hair and wears coordinated clothes. Can either be really bubbly and social or steers clear of everyone and sits alone.

Scorpio: Very quiet at first but with their friends they talk all the time. Teachers think they're evil and quiet but they're really smart for their age.

Sagittarius: Always exploring the playground and asking questions. Very curious. Has a big group of friend but strays on their own alot.

Capricorn: Both quiet and loud. Argues with the teacher alot. Respectful to the ones they like but throws temper tantrums when they don't get their way. Very smart children.

Aquarius: Also very smart, has a few close friends and makes up rumours that people believe 10 years later. Like to pull stupid faces and are very expressive.

Pisces: that one kid who comes to school in their pyjamas. Likes doodling. Very nice and polite but can seem a bit weird to some.