"Oh! Okay!"

"Are you expecting that my answer was the same as you think?"

"Yeah... I thought you know him"

"I know him from the album that Kristine let me read. I'm still memorizing all the names of the rich people" I am praying silently that he won't ask again about Jerry. To be honest, I haven't finished reading the album yet.

"And how about us? Can you this remember the memories we had?"

What is he talking about?

"I've had a dream today... there was a boy and a girl playing at the park..."

"You still remember their faces?"

"No...far as I remember they were playing chasing"

"How about the place? weather?"

"I think it's morning or afternoon... it was sunny day that's all I can remember"

"I think that was us"

" huh?" 

"When we were kids, we used to go to the park and play with our playmates. I have a picture of us in the park and I hope that picture is the same park in your dream"

I have nothing to say. I just give him a slight smile. 

"You know what, I'm happy because of that dream" He sounds merrier like a kid who saw his long lost favorite toy.

I don't know what to say honestly. I'm not sure if he is my cousin. My mom never talks about my cousins and I never heard her talking about me playing in the park with my cousin and playmates.But, Richard is still forcing me to believe him. Sometimes I think he wants to destroy my relationship with my mom. I don't want to be suspicious to my mom.  I love my mom so much.  I know she never betrayed me.  I trusted her.

"Take a rest today. I'll drive you home " Richard said. 

" I'm okay now.  I can manage myself "

" Please, you know that I'm concern about you. You're my cousin " 

" Ric, please" I feel awkward.  He's like a clingy boyfriend.  I'm not used of this. Jerry is not clingy.

" What if someone will see us? " I asked worriedly. 

" no one will see us.  Someone will guard us."

"You have a secret watcher? "

" Yeah, let's go now "

We carefully leave the clinic together. Ric will wait for the order from his watcher through using his Bluetooth earphone.  I'm curious who's that watcher.  I'm wondering if that watcher is watching me. 

We luckily left the company. Everytime he does this I'm really nervous. I don't want to have trouble in my work. I don't want to lose my job.

" Ric, I don't like this honestly " I said firmly.

" You will get used to it"

"We are not close and why are you doing this to me?  "

" Coz you are my cousin.  I treat you as my sister "

"I still don't believe you. I called you Ric and it doesn't mean you are my cousin already.  Sometimes I'm wondering if you are pretending to be someone else. What you said earlier it makes me confuse. I don't understand what you said everything"

" I know it's hard for you to believe it.  Someday, you will believe it when you know the truth "

" What truth? " This really made me curious.