|| Lauren's POV ||

I have no clue if I heard what she said correctly. If I'm not mistaken, she just said Alex Morgan is going to beat her school running a camp. That is amazing.

" So it wasn't just me who heard that right?" Mani says. We all shook our heads. The girls know about Y/n being adopted. If you're asking, yes she knows. She just doesn't know who her birth mom is and we don't either. All they told us was a last name.

" You two should figure out her birth mom. What if she ever wants to meet her?" Ally says. " Umm we don't wanna do that." I say truthfully. She might want to leave us if her mom is cooler than us.

// Time Skip //

|| Y/n's POV ||

Today is the day I've been waiting for, I Y/n Jauregui will be watched by the one and only Alex Morgan along with whoever she brings along. I'm pretty nervous about it, I just don't want to screw up especially if my idol is right there.

" Y/n!" I snap out of my thoughts when my best friend Nicki yells into my ear.
" What?! You bitch" I tell back while hurting we in the arm.
" Get ready we're on the field for warm ups in 5." " Oh shit" I mumble while I quickly put on my jersey that has the number 13 on it and fix my blue prewrap headband. Why the number 13? I'm basic and my favorite player is Alex Morgan so that answers that.

Little back story of Nicki. She's the daughter of Ty Dolla $ign aka the brother of my mom, Kehlani Parrish. So that's that.

I get in front of the line because I'm captain for today's game while Nicki who is number 17 because her favorite player is Tobin Heath, follows right behind. Once we get on the field which causes everyone starts to scream.

"Okay ladies start warming up" coach saidWe do as he says, after warm ups Nicki and I always switch one of our cleats with each other, it's our little luck thing we have been doing for years. After that the coach starts blabbing about the game and how we need to try our best because the one and only Alex Morgan will be coming but also facing one of the dirtiest teams in the league.

I went to the ref for the coin toss. We get the ball first while they pick the field.We get into our positions on the field Nicki and I being the forwards, our other teammates Maria,Isabella,Steph and Izzy as the midfielders and Danna,Kayley,Vanessa and Erin as our defenders also Ava as our goalie of course.

I finally take a look at our opponents which are Walnut High School.They're wearing red while we wear blue.Literally all of the are either glaring at me or Nicki. Once I hear the whistle blow, I pass it to Nicki who quickly passes it to Maria.

Time passes and we're still 0-0, coach wasn't lying about them playing dirty.I see Danna attacking the captain and successfully takes the ball away from her, she dribbles up the right and crosses it to Nicki and she tried to score but it gets blocked by a defender which means a corner kick.

"Maria go take the corner kick" I hear Izzy say. I see Maria step up to the corner flag and backs up. "Get ready ladies, make her see you're available" I say. Maria lifts her hand up signaling she is ready, she kicks the ball and I see Steph jumping up and hitting the ball with her head but it ends up hitting the post. Nicki receives the ball and crosses it to me. I control the ball and finally I kick the ball to the left corner who successfully hits the back of net. I run to Nicki and hug her.

The time quickly passes and it's halftime. We all go in the locker room. "Okay ladies, you guys need to be more available you can't just stand there while someone is blocking you run around them get yourself away from them as best you can and don't even try to tackle them for fun." I tell my teammates

"Wow someone isn't in the mood right now" Nicki says

"Oh shut up Parrish I don't see you busting your ass running up field when we get the ball" I remark

"Stop arguing we need to be back on the field in two minutes" says Isabelle.

We quickly jog back on field, to our coach and I finally see the person who I was waiting for."Ladies this is Alex Morgan who all of you might know." I hear coach say. I'm just speechless as well as everyone on the team.

"I just want to say good job so far to everyone of you guys and I'll be here after the game to meet all of you" Alex says

" I- I- I  just can't believe she's-" I hear a smack coming from my right. I see Kayley laughing her ass off while Nicki is frowning rubbing her arm. 

"Yeah no shit Sherlock no one can believe she's here but don't let her hot ass distract you" Danna says. 

Before I can say anything the coach tells us to get on the field and work harder.The whistle blows again signaling the start of the last 45 minutes. The other team tries to score but luckily Ava blocks it. She kicks it and it goes to Izzy who controls it and passes it to Steph but kicks it too high for her height.

"Hey puta I'm not that tall if you didn't remember." Steph tells Izzy

"Sorry mija maybe try to grow a couple inches so you can actually touch the ball" Izzy shot back which made everyone laugh.

It was a throw in given to the opposing team which wasn't really good based on the player passing it to me on accident. I run up field and nutmeg one of the players, I see another player coming my way I move out the way but she purposely trips herself and of course the damn whistle blows. I see the ref trying to pull a card from his pocket.

"Ref she dove how could I of tripped her if I moved out the way" I remark

"This is your warning Jauregui" dumbass says

"Whatever" I mumble

More time passed and it was the last minutes of the game it was 1-1 regarding them scoring after the "foul".

We got possession of the ball, Erin had the ball who passed it to Steph. I start running up the field and I gave her a hand signal meaning to cross the damn ball. She finally sees it and crosses it. I receive it and dribble more up field until I see Nicki open so I pass it to her and she passes back. I make it 2-1 meaning we won the game.

"BITCHES WE WON" I hear Izzy and Maria yell. I start laughing

"Nice pass Nicki! Oh thank you so much y/n I tried my best" Nicki says

"Oh shut up before I have my foot up your-"

"Jauregui and Parrish I want you to meet someone along with others" coach interrupts me.

"Uh okay" I say

He leads us to the locker room where we face Alex Morgan,Tobin Heath, Christen Press and Mallory Pugh.

"Holy shit" I smack Nicki for saying that in front of them.

"Good job out there, the teamwork you put out there was amazing." Christen says"Thank you" I manage to squeak out but I can't help to notice Alex and Mallory just staring at me but I cant help but stare back at Mallory.

"I want to invite you guys to one of our trainings next week if that's okay with you guys.....right alex" Tobin snaps Alex out of her trance.

"Uh um yeah we want you guys there so you can experience what it is like to be on the national team."

"For sure we will be there just tell us the details and we'll be there" Nicki say

"Alright so we'll see you next week, nice job once again." Mallory finally speaks outWe all shake hands and not hug cause we're all nasty from outside

"OH MY GOD WE'RE GOING TO TRAIN WITH THE USWNT" I hear my annoying best friend yell."Yes we really are" I tell her"Have you noticed you look a lot like Alex""I've been told""Also Mallory has the hots for you""No she doesn't!""Whatever Jauregui, are we going to your house and play Mario Kart or what""I guess that's what we're gonna do"