"Sir ye apke liye." Randhir takes the paper and opens it.

"Phool murjha jaate hai iss liye yeh kaaten bhej rahi hu. Sambhal ke, kahi apke raha mein na aa jaye! -Sanyukta Agarwal." Randhir read the note and smiled.

"Tikhi Mirchi!" Randhir said while smiling.

"Nehi sir ekdom jangli, bilkul isski tarha!" The peon pointed towards the cactus.

"Jangli toh hain lekin kaate nahi gulab, jangli gulab." Randhir said eyed the cactus.

"Sir yeh madam aap se nahi patne wali, aap iss ke piche time waste mat kijiye sir!" The peon said as he was well aware of the intention of his colourful boss when Randhir gestured him to leave.

"Randhir Singh Shekhawat ki charm se aaj tak koi ladki nehi baach payi, toh tum cheez keya ho Sanyukta Agarwal!" He smirked devilishly.

Sanyukta was totally engrossed in her work when someone entered her cabin without knocking. Sanyukta uppers her lashes and sees Randhir there with a rose in his hand.

"Good morning, beautiful. Lagta hain peon ki haat se phool bhejna tumhe achchha nahi laga, iss liye khud aaya hu. Will you please accept the rose!" Randhir forwarded the rose in her direction.

"And who are you, entered my cabin without my permission?" Sanyukta asked slowly yet sternly, thus his smile vanished.

"Well we need a proper introduction too, let me introduce myself first. I am Randhir Singh Shekhawat. MD of the 'Shekhawat Empire' and as well as your boss too, beautiful lady." He smirked at her.

"For your kind information Harsh sir is my boss and for the next time please knock the door before you enter, SIR!" She emphasized the word sir.

"Hey chill babes, main toh bas tumhe welcome karne aaya tha!" He shrugged his shoulders.

"My name is Sanyukta Agarwal so call me that only." She chipped coldly. Just then the peon came.

"Excuse me madam, woo Harsh sir aap ko bula rahe hain." The peon said.

"Okay am coming." Sanyukta said and the peon left.

"Excuse me, I have to go." She said, looking at him.

"But ye rose, I bring it for you!" Randhir said, pointing at the rose.

"Mere ilava iss office mein aur bhi new joining hain, kyu na aap unka welcome kare! Excuse me!" Sanyukta said sternly and left the cabin next leaving him dumbstruck.

"Attitude haan! I like that and I love to break that too, babes!" Randhir smirked and left too.

* * * * * * * * *

Next day Sanyukta came to the office premises, she rushed towards the lift as she didn't want to be late.

"Stop...Stop...Stop..." Sanyukta screamed and someone stopped the lift.

"Thank you." She said, trying to catch some air.

"You are welcome." She turned her face to hear the voice and saw Randhir there, she rolled her eyes.

"Good morning Miss Agarwal." Randhir said in a normal way.

"Good morning sir." Sanyukta also greeted him. Randhir didn't say anything further and got lost on his phone when Sanyukta stole a glance of him.

"Huhhh, ek hi din mein saari herogiri nikal gayi, good!" She said in mind. The lift reached the top floor and she left immediately when Randhir smirked looking at her retreating figure.

Some day passed, Randhir stayed in his limits, Sanyukta took it as her winning and smirked inwardly. Randhir got engrossed in the work which gave Harsh some peace of mind too and he thought to give more responsibility to him.

"Randhir, I want you to deal with Mittal's now." Harsh chipped straight.

"But dad, how can I? I mean it's an important project, you have to give the charge to a responsible one." Randhir said slowly.

"And that's you, you fulfill your responsibility very well. I'm proud of you son, so I make you in charge of this project." Harsh chipped proudly.

"Thank you dad, but dealing with Mittal's is not a joke so I want someone who will assist me on this project, someone very responsible." Randhir said thoughtfully.

"It's not a big deal, just wait." Harsh chipped and called the peon.

"Sanyukta ko bulao." He said and the peon left.

"I must say you both rock it." Harsh said again, just then the door was knocked.

"Come in." Harsh said and Sanyukta entered next.

"Apne bulaya sir?" She asked slowly.

"Yes Sanyukta, maine Randhir ko Mittal project ka head in charge banaya hai, aur tum use iss project mein help karogi." Harsh stated firmly thus Sanyukta was stunned to hear this when Randhir smirked inwardly.

*******************************************

So friends how was the part? Do you like it or not?

Keep commenting, sharing your views, keep voting.

Love you all. 😍😘

Words: 1298

#Bandita 🌹🌹