And I was here with them.

“Oh hello dear,” Mary said walking over to me,” I’m glad you came.” I wanted to tell her that I really didn’t have much of a choice but instead I just smiled and nodded.

“So let me explain how these classes work,” she said with an unfaltering smile. According to her, we had activities and private work most days, like today, which meant I’d be working one-on-one with my partner. Which was Nash, because he ‘volunteered’ to torture me. Then some days we’d have a support group, which was basically when we all sat in a circle and talked about our feelings.

“Don’t think of this as hard work dear,” Mary said, “Its very easy going, you and Nash will just work together privately, everyone gets their own corner of the room and you can talk and do trust falls and work on your positivity and mental health.”

“Fantastic,” I said, Mary didn’t seem to notice the sarcasm as she just smiled and started helping other groups. I found a corner for me and Nash, it was the furthest corner of the large room. It basically isolated us from everyone else, I sat down and waited for him to turn up. Which was unlikely.

It took 20 minutes, during which I managed to get my English and History homework done, but he walked through the door, with his tousled hair and bad attitude. His grin widened as his eyes met mine for the second time today. He walked over to me and sat down beside me.

“Afternoon,” he greeted, with raised eyebrows.

“Yeah, yeah let’s just skip the small talk,” I said rolling my eyes.

“I always like women who get straight to the point,” he winked.

I ignored him and kept doing my homework, because no one was really supervising us. He sighed every few minutes, letting me know he was bored. I just continued to blank him.

He slapped the book out of my hand and my notes sprawled out of the floor.

“Hey!” I said turning to face him.

“Oops,” he said innocently.

I was gonna wipe the smirk off of his face.

“Fine Nash,” I said kneeling up, so that we were at eye level, “You wanna play?”

His boyish grin returned, “It’s all I want.”

I smirked and looked around, all the other groups were occupied, no one was paying us any attention.

“Who was that girl you were with today?” I said while tracing patterns up his leg.

His eyes glued to my hand as his breath hitched in his throat, “I dunno, some girl.”

I leaned closer to him, my hands finding their way higher up his legs, “Why is it that, I can’t have fun with Matt, but you can fool around with anyone you want?” I whispered seductively in his ear.

His eyelids fluttered, “Because I’m Nash Grier and you belong to me.”

With one more quick look around, I sat on his lap so that I was straddling him, “How long,” I hissed in his ear, “is it going to take you,” I rotated my hips slightly caused him to groan and wrap his arms around my waist, “to realise, that I don’t ‘belong’ to anyone?!”

He didn’t reply, he just clawed at my back, begging me to move again. I stood up quickly and grabbed his hand, yanking him with me out the door and into the empty corridor.

He immediately slammed me against the nearest wall and began kissing down my neck. “Not so fast,” I muttered, tutting him for his actions. I needed control. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought his lips to mine. He responded my lifting me up so I was in the exact same position as that girl had been earlier. But I wasn’t another one of his whores. And he was gonna learn that the hard way.

Our lips moved together as he lifted my shirt over my head, I paused not wanting anyone to see us but he just proceeded to rip is own shirt off. I reconnected our lips while grinding into him slightly.

“Holy fuck,” he muttered into the kiss. His voice was raspy and breathless.

“Who’s better Nash,” I taunted him, “me or her?”

“Fucking, you,” he growled as he kissed along my jaw, “I want you so fucking badly.”

“You want me in our schools corridor?” I questioned as he pushed his body closer to mine.

“I don’t care, I just need you, now,” he groaned kissing me again as I tugged at his hair.

I told myself this was purely for the sake of the plan. But I couldn’t help the rush of raw energy I felt in my veins at his crude words. His bold fingertips along my body, set my skin on fire. I began to forget about the plan, as I became drunk with his touch and his voice. I dug my nails into his broad shoulders as he bit down on the spot above my collarbone.

That’s when I heard Marys voice from inside the room, telling people that she’d see them next time. I heard people shuffling around and packing stuff up. They’d be out here any second.

I detached my body from Nash and pushed my hands against his chest. His pupils were dilated and his breathing was ragged. His hair was a mess and I noticed red lines along his chest from where I had scratch my nails along him. This was how it was with us, quick but full of lust and longing.

“Not again,” he groaned as I put my shirt on, straightening out my clothes and hair. I watched as he did the same.

“One of these days,” he said, his voice strained and filled with pure want, “We’re gonna finish that.”

I looked at him, “Yeah, in your dreams Grier.”

“Wouldn’t be the first time babe,” he said as people started to file out of the room now. I didn’t know how it made me feel that I had appeared in his dreams before.

But as I started to walk home, using the fresh evening air to clear my thoughts, I realised I was wrong with what I said before. He didn’t look at me the way he looked at other girls. Because when he looked at me, he looked almost hungry. And that sort of scared me.

A/N - Please send all feedback to my tumblr magconexposed.tumblr.com Thanks for reading, stay awesome ;-)