"Shut up! My voice is not that loud!" Jihyo shot back.

"Okay guys, stop arguing and finish your food, or I'm going to kick your sorry arses out of this house." I exclaimed in annoyance.

They did as I told them. They know not mess with the cub. I may be small, but I'm stronger than a full grown lion. We talked about random things before everyone finished their food and went to prepare themselves. We all agreed with Jihyo's idea in going to the mall.

My back was leaning towards my car. Mina was beside me, quietly scrolling her phone. Those girls sure take their sweet arse time in preparing. The first to go out were Tzuyu and Sana. They were lovey dovey with each other which was disgusting to be honest. They were soon followed by Momo and Dahyun who were arguing about Jokbal and Tofu. Lastly, the old women went out together.

I gestured them to get in the car. I offered Mina to sit at the shotgun cause I know how horrible she was in socializing. I inserted the key to the ignition and started the engine. I began driving to where we planned to. The drive to the mall didn't take that long, but it was certainly not quiet, not at all.

You could hear smooches on the left and moans on the right. It was seriously disgusting, and to think that Jihyo, Momo, and Dahyun aren't bugged by these noises. I moved my gaze to Mina, checking if she was disturbed by the awkward sounds from behind. Her eyes were looking straight at me. When our eyes met, she quickly averted her gaze and focused on the road.

I faked a cough, which gained her attention. "Don't you feel a teeny bit awkward?"

Mina nodded her head slightly. "They are so loud." She shrugged, clearly disgusted.

I couldn't take it anymore so I decided to check on the girls, only to find them holding their giggles. But they all failed and burst into laughter. That was when I realized that they pranked us. All this time, the sounds were actually coming from two phones.

"You should've seen the look on your face!" Jeongyeon held her stomach, which hurt from laughing too hard.

"Shut up, it wasn't funny." I rolled my eyes and returned my focus on the road.

"Because you were the victim." Dahyun butted in. "That was legit gold!"

"SHUT UP, WE'RE HERE!" I barked angrily as I slowly parked the car.

The girls got out of the car and excitedly entered the mall. Mina and I were following the seven dorks. From shoe stores to cosmetic shops, you named it. We all went there and they were having the time of their lives, whilst my wallet was crying. My precious money disappeared in an instant.

But that did not stop there. They all decided to watch a movie, and I had to pay for everyone's ticket.

I was seated beside Mina, obviously. Jihyo was on my left and the rest were seated in one row. But I gotta say, the movie's good. It's horror, my favorite genre, so of course it was great. But the person beside me ruined everything. Her loud voice was enough to destroy the greatness of the movie.

Mina would often clung to my arm and hide. She's like those other girls, but she was different, and definitely cuter. Her little actions were enough to lead me to a conclusion. She was a girl that was needed to be protected, and I'm here to do it, as her best friend.

Her gaze moved to face me. Our eyes met for a few seconds before she averted her orbs back to the movie.

Thump.

What was that?

Thump.

There it goes again.

Thump.

Is my stomach grumbling?

I shrugged the thought away when I realized that Mina's eyes were fixed on mine yet again. I faced her this time and saw her eyes full of concern. She must've noticed the sudden change of expression of my face.

"Is there something wrong?" Mina asked worriedly.

I shook my head. "No, I think I'm just hungry. We'll eat after this."

She didn't say another word and simply nodded her head. Her focus was back on the big black screen in front of us. Suddenly, another jumpscare appeared and she quickly hid on my arm. I took this opportunity to pat her head softly. I just can't stop admiring her cuteness.

The movie finally finished and Momo's stomach screamed for food. Of course I had to treat them. So we agreed to eat on the nearest fast food chain since we were going home anyways. I was happy that they decided to eat at McDonalds, it's my favorite fast food restaurant, and not to mention, I get to pay for cheaper food. So my money won't go down the drain this time.

I spoke too soon.

What's Momo without lots of food? You guessed it right. They ordered a lot, and by that, I meant A LOT. My wallet's practically dead now. I tried to open it and moth flew out.

Just great.

Everyone were chatting with one another. They were really noisy, but it was comfortable. Unfortunately, Mina still doesn't want to join the others. So in the end, we were the ones still talking with each other.

The sun was slowly creeping down when we exited the mall. The sky was filled with the colors of orange, yellow, and red, as if it was a painting. Flocks of bird were flying away whilst chirping happily. The scenery was beautiful.

Soon, everyone started to go their way. The people left were Mina, Tzuyu, Sana, and I. That quickly changed when the couple intertwined their fingers and started to walk away from where we were standing.

So in the end, it was only Mina and I.

"Hey, I'll drive you home." I offered.

Mina slowly nodded her head. "Just drop me off at the same place."

We got in my car and I began to drive. She suddenly changed. She's more open and talkative now. The sleepover and girls' date must've helped her learn how to communicate more. But sadly, she only talked to me.

I pulled over and dropped her off at the station.

"Thanks for today flirt, I really had fun." A gummy smile was evident on Mina's soft lips.

"No problem doll face, it was no biggie." I chuckled lightly. "I'll see you on Monday?"

She nodded her head happily. "Mhm." She waved her head when I started driving away.

Her figure slowly shrunk as I drove off, until she was out of sight. "See you soon." I mumbled.

--------------

Sorry if this was very late. I was both busy and *cough* lazy for the past few days. Writer's block got the best of me.

HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN ONE MORE TIME THOUGH? SANA KILLED ME FOR THE NTH TIME, AND HONESTLY I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO'S MY BIAS ANYMORE.

Lmao it's hard to be faithful. As always, vote, comment, and thank you very very very much for reading!

Bad at Love | MiChaengजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें