Chapter 2

Michelle's POV :

It was the middle of summer and it was hot outside, I decided to wear some Jean Shorts with a peach short sleeve V-neck shirt and some black sandals. I wanted to walk my dog Skippy, so I got my bag and put my essentials in. I walked outside when I saw Nash making out with Charlotte! For some reason I started getting mad, more like jealous. It doesn't matter, since we didn't even kiss. The kiss he gave me could of been a friendly one.Then I realized, it's not like he was actually gonna kiss me, maybe he was just teasing. I tried to walk past his house quickly before he noticed me, but of course, bad luck hit me and I tripped on my sandal and fell on my face. I had the strength to get up fast and run back to my house dragging my dog along with me. Before I got in Nash caught up to me and asked, "Hey Michelle! Are you ok?" I turn to look at him and said, "Yeah, im fine, just a few scrapes." At this point i was dying with embarrassment! "Can I come in and help clean up?" Nash asked with the most beautiful smile. "Isn't your girlfriend back at your house waiting for you?" I ask. "Yeah but she can wait" Nash replied grabbing Skippy's leash from my hand. We went into the house and I gathered some cotton balls, alcohol, and some bandages.

He grabbed a cotton ball and dipped it in alcohol. I took a deep breath and he put in gently on the scrape I had on my chin. I hissed and he said, "I'm sorry i know it hurts" he tries to soothe me by fanning me with his hand to cool it a little with some air. As he was doing it our faces began to come closer. Before I knew it we were merely inches away from each other. Then, our lips met in a passionate kiss for a few seconds before I realized what we where doing and pulled back immediately. "No Nash, this is so wrong, you have a girlfriend" I said to him, "I know I'm sorry, but I'm actually getting really tired of her, I'm not sure i wanna be with her anymore" he replied, "Please don't talk about this to anyone, I don't want any drama between me and Charlotte" I say hoping he'll understand and keep whatever this is between us two, "Don't worry, and I'm sorry again, this was too fast" Nash said I sighed in relief, then thanked Nash for his help and he left. Later on that night I couldn't sleep thinking about the kiss Nash and I shared earlier that day. Just thinking about it sent shivers up my spine. Slowly I started drifting off to sleep.

A/N~ sorry for the short chapter there might be a few a long the way but I hope you liked the story so