Willow's Tree: 22

"But I'm warning you now, Willow Jannette, I'm just going to get rougher and rougher. And your eyes will be rolling to the back of your head by the time I'm finished."

I was amazed I was able to fake seduction so well. I'd never tried it before because I never found a need to use it. But Trey needed some major convincing, so I had to use it on him. And it worked.

He had a hungry look in his eyes, and he licked his lips as he gazed at my body. It looked like he was going to devour me whole. And then he had to say those words, making me shiver in anticipation.

"Trey..." I said slowly, suddenly getting nervous.

He chuckled darkly. "What happened to being bold?" he leaned in and nipped my ear.

I jumped. "You knew I was just acting." I hissed as a blush crept up my neck. "Do you want me to act bold again?"

"No." he said with a light tone. "I like you just the way you are right now. Innocent. Inexperienced." And he chuckled again. "Perfect for me to teach you everything you need to know."

"Can I still back out?" I asked.

"Yes." His answer shocked me. "But I think I'll die if you do."

I sighed. "Then I have no other choice." I said with a fake reluctance, and he chuckled again.

He leaned away and looked down at me. I stared up as well and saw that his eyes were roaming all over my body, making me tremble. I remained still, having no idea as to what to do next. I saw the action in movies, but by then, the two participating in it were already lost to their lust, shredding their clothes apart while kissing.

It would seem weird if I suddenly decided to undo Trey's belt and rip his pants off. I wasn't that bold when it came to this. After all, this would be my first time.

And Trey was looking at me slowly. There wasn't any expectant looks in his eyes like he was expecting me to make the first move, but he wasn't doing anything as well. He was just staring at me.

"Trey?" I shyly asked.

He released a shaky breath. "Sorry...I was just staring at how beautiful you are." He said, making me blush beet red. Trey smiled softly down at me and reached out a hand to cup my cheek. "Don't worry. We'll start out slow. For my little virgin."

And then he kissed me. I was nervous at first, wondering what he was going to do next, but he easily distracted me with his kisses. His tongue darted out and played with my mouth, entering, but flickering back, and I was finding myself being the one to enter his mouth. Our tongues danced in him, but he was the one leading, and easily took my breath away.

Trey grinded our hips together, and I moaned from the feel of the warmth he emitted to me. I gasped though when I felt like he was getting hotter and hotter. So I broke away and saw that he had unbuttoned his jeans and one layer of cloth was taken away from between us. He was pulsing and large underneath his black boxers, and I could see the outline of him.

But he again, kissed me to distract me from his size. Then his hands climbed up my back and he unsnapped my bra, making me tense again.

Trey shushed me. "I won't go too fast the first time. Don't worry." He reassured me again, but I still felt nervous every time he did something new. I mean, I've never had someone else take off my bra for me.

He slowly lifted my bra off and I turned my head to look away and closed my eyes. What if I didn't look like what he expected? Because I've seen Helen, and she's like a model and her body is what you would expect it to be, I guessed.