Intro & Part -1

This story is based of one of the most popular fairy tale "snow white" where we ll hv our Khushi as the Snow White but no seven dwarf but we ll hv our hero Arnav there as her savior  who is a poor wood cutter who get his meal by cutting wood in a jungle & made a small hut in there too , his parents died whn he was 8 years old after tht he used to stay with his paternal uncle but his aunt was very cruel , she used to beat him, don't give food & make her do all the work so one day he decided to run away & live by his own .. Now he is 27years old living alone & is happy with whatever he has.
Khushi Gupta is a sweet & simple girl , belongs from a very rich & reputable family, her mother died after her birth so her father got married to another lady thinking Tht lady ll give her mother's love but it wasn't the case, infront of her father her step mom used to pretend Tht she love & care her but in real she doesn't , after a year Tht lady give birth to a girl Khushi's younger sis Payal both Payal & khushi shared a great bond almost like twins but Payal'smom never liked it but her father was happy to see them like this.. Days passed & with time both turned to b beautiful girls. Though both wr equally good, Khushi was always bcom the limelight & that what Payal's mom can't digest, soon she was going to turn 20 & good alliance from different places where coming Payal's mom want those alliance for Payal as well but their first priority was always Khushi. Even their father also want Khushi's marriage to happen , but Payal's mom didn't like it! She always felt Tht shashi always love Khushi more than Payal& never think about Payal's future over Khushi ..Soon she made a plan to kill Khushi & also got a golden opportunity whn shashi went for a business trip for 2 weeks & meanwhile one day the girls went to roam in the nearest jungle as every year they go for a picnic with some of their friends & guards for safety. Payal's mom took advantage of this situation & hire some man & make plan to kill Khushi & make it look like an accident !

1
The day was very shiny ! Both the sisters were really happy playing in the jungle ! It seems it was their best day ! one of their friend suggest to play hide n seek & it was Payal's turn , all went to hide , Khushi too searched a place to hide but was unaware from the upcoming danger.
Suddenly she felt some shadow around her there were 4 men surrounding her with an evil smile !Khushi was scared she was going to scream for help whn one of them put hand on her mouth & took her away frm there , they took her far away frm her guards & friends , all keep searching for her but couldn't find, those men took her near a cliff & while trying to save herself she get hurt in several places but among those guy one man was kind & he felt pity on her so he pushed her frm the cliff b4 they could put the Knife of her stomach while pushing her he said "I'm doing this to save u my child if I don't push u then ur step mom ll kill u for sure, don't come back here from all will b dead Now" Khushi was shattered after knowing the truth , she always knew her step mom doesn't like her but so much hatred that she ll kill her she didn't believe while falling she was remembering all her happy days with her dad & Payal & closed her eyes as she felt this is the end of her life ..
Other 3 men, wht u did ? Y u pushed her ? U know ma'am asked her to stab her till she didn't took her last breath ' then asked to push
Man1: it's an accident I was jst going to stab but she fall but there is no chance of her survival
By this time other too comes their & they run away Payal saw Khushi falling she tried to jump to save her but other friends stopped her & she kept sobbing ..
From tht day all thought Khushi was dead .
Luckily that day the water flaw was less so khushi reached to the bank of some isolated place , she was half conscious & try to wake up but was too weak to do so but she got a hope when she noticed a small hut few step away frm tht river ,with lots of difficulty she somehow manage to reach to tht hut but it was empty & the door was already opened , she wnt there &  lost her consciousness.