A.N/ K.N

(K.N=Keeper's Note)

Hi! It's Summ3rBliss !

I know you're all wondering, "ummmm where the f*ck is Avey and why is this b*tch here? Who is she and how is she on Avey's account?"

I'm going to answer those four questions.

Where is Avey:

Avey feels that she doesn't have enough time for Wattpad and she's to inactive. She feels this way because she has school, and helps her Mama. She wants to read and write but has no desire to right now. She doesn't want to get sucked in or she'll lag in school. And anytime she does have she wants to spend with her boyfriend.

Please don't hate her or be mad at her about this, we all know that while school is going on it's harder to make time for some things. Sadly wattpad happens to be one of them guys but pleeeeeeeaaase don't be upset with her about this. Please understand.

Who is she?

Like I said at the beginning, I'm Summ3rBliss . Some of you may have seen/know from the first hot guys, Avey's bio, Stephen's Sheets, my account or someplace else. Or maybe you haven't seen me anywhere. I'm her wattpad bff and have been for the past 2 years (time has went by so fast).

Why is this b*tch here and how is she on Avey's account?!:

Avey was going to give her account away to whoever wanted it but I didn't know it until she told me to go look at her wall and I did.

I asked her to just give her account to me because we have so many many good memories happen in almost all her books.  I would hate if everything got lost because of somebody not keeping their word with her. What if she'd like her account back but the person doesn't want to give it back? What if later on she starts writing again and comes up with new ideas for her stories and wants to publish it on Wattpad? I was basically saying I would like to be the Keeper/Protector of her account. So she'd be able to get on HER account ANYTIME she wants and not have to go through bullshit.

She asked me to revise some of her work if I get any ideas but I told her I want her stories to stay original and if I had any ideas I would publish a separate piece and make it an imagines book or something.

The only book of hers that I'll be continuing to update on is Hot Guys. So if you have any request you can still continue to ask in her pms.

If you have any goodbyes or anything NICE you want to say, say it here in the comments or shoot me a pm and I'll make sure she sees it. ☺️💖

Now, if you have anything NOT NICE to say, I'll make sure she sees that to and you can feel her wrath 😌

Updates coming soon