"Please don't run away from me...... I haven't told..... anyone yet and I can't run after you since I'm at work. I'm still trying to try to get over it. " He says running the back of his neck nervously.

"Well I know what'll help you get over it. " I say and his eyes seem to glimmer with hope.

"Yeah?" he says flicking his tongue bitting his lip.

"Yep. " I say wriggling my eyebrows I'm not to good at the flirting type.

"Ok so are you saying what I think you're saying?" he asks glint of hope in his eyes grinning.

"Yep. " I say and he smiles

"What changed your mind?"

"Well...... George told me it didn't happen and that he was just painting your room why didn't you just tell me?"

"I-I tried but you ran and crushed my heart. " He says shrugging.

"Ok well....... now we can do it all over again. " I say and shrug and he smiles nodding.

"Ok i'll just go-"

"ZOE HART?!" I hear someone scream and I roll my eyes. OMG what now?! I just want to make up with Wade is that to much to ask?!

"Yes?" I say turning around and come face to face with George but he looks like a minute of confusion and a hint of happiness.

"She's really done. "

"What?"

"She really dumped me...... she already threw my 50K engagement out her window and is parting with Annabeth."

"Really?" he nods

"Ok and you're coming to me because?"

"I need you to tell her it isn't true. "

"She doesn't not believe you?" I ask and he shakes his head

"Please Zoe. " I look at Wade and he shakes his head and I sigh.

"Ok i'll help you........ but only cuz it's you George Tucker. " he smiles and nods heading towards the door alway as I follow him and look back at Wade who just looks away heartbroken tossing his towel over his shoulder.

"Thanks Zoe this really means a lot to me. "

"You got it. " I say grinning as he holds my hand they feel like they're suppose to be joined. We arrive shortly at a small but neat apartment and I look at him puzzled.

"What's this about?" I ask knowing Lemon would never settle for a place like this to hang out in.

"I have a confession to make. " I look at him and nod telling him to continue.

"I-I didn't really call you to help me and Lemon get back together. "

"Then what did you call me for?"

"She asked to get back together...... we're now but then right now like an hour ago I found something out and it involves Lavon you two are best friends so you probably know a lot about him so if I ask something you will tell me gods truth right?" this must be serious

"Yeah...... of course. " I say

"Did Lavon and Lemon........ every h-hook up?" my eyes widen. NO! why did lemon tell him that? how could she be so stupid to tell him something like that?! it happened in the past.

"W-who told you that?" I ask

"Well...... since I didn't get a chance to tell her we didn't sleep together she just told me I forgive you since I hooked up with Lavon but I thought it wasn't true....... so it is?" lie Zoe just like cuz it's only going to make matters worse on you.