I grabbed the milk and I jumped when my phone rang. I picked it up and I grinned I quickly held it to my ear,"Johnny!" I shouted and his laugh filled the phone.

"How's my favorite sister?" He asked and I glanced at Sam watching me with wonder.

"Pretty good," I said as I spun around and began to make the hot chocolate while I held the phone to my shoulder," How about you?" I asked and I heard arguing in the background and then my other brother's voice filled the phone.

"MarBear what the fuck! You answer his calls but not mine?" He said and I rolled my eyes as I poured the milk into the pan.

"Probably because he doesn't call me that, Judah," I said matter of factly and he scoffed which caused me to giggle," Where's Westen?" I asked and they groaned," What?" I asked.

"Dumbass got himself whipped," Judah said and I rolled my eyes. I loved my three older brothers but they really were crude. They are my half brothers and they grew up with my dad while I grew up with my mom. They have a different mom and they were raised to be wild while I was raised to be polite and reserved. They are notorious bad boys and very protective of me like very protective of me. They call me all the time because they hated the idea of me moving away so they always checked up on me.

"Some girl named Tammy," Johnny said and I nodded.

"She sounds as slutty as her name," Judah informed me and I scoffed and scolded him. I may be younger than all of them I still would try to mom them," Sorry, anyway what's good?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Nothing much just hanging out with my friend," I said as I poured the hot chocolate into the mugs and Sam was still watching me.

"Is she hot?" Judah asked and I giggled as I glanced at Sam.

"Yeah he's your type," I said and Sam furrowed his eyebrows and I held up a finger to tell him to hold on.

"Him?!" Johnny asked and I bit my lip. Oops.

"Yes him. I can have friends that are males-"

"-Speakerphone" Johnny interrupted and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What-"

"Put us on speaker phone, we wanna talk to him!" Johnny said and I scoffed.

"I'm not putting you on speakerphone-" The call ended and I frowned and looked back at the phone.

"Who was that?" Sam asked as he took a sip of the hot chocolate and I sighed.

"My brothers-" The phone rang again and it was a face time and I shook my head and tried to decline but ended up accepting it and Johnny and Judah's two big heads fought to get into the view of the camera.

"Mary!" They both said and I raised an eyebrow at them and they glared at me," Who's the friend!" Johnny said and I glared at them.

"It's none of-" The phone got ripped out of my hands and Sam smiled at them and Judah gasped.

"Oh my god he is gorgeous," He whispered into Johnny's ear and I giggled as Sam raised an eyebrow at them and I walked over next to Sam so we both were in the shot.

"Dude?" Johnny looked at Judah with a "What-the-fuck" look. Judah shrugged which caused Johnny to shake his head and then look back at Sam and I.

"Who the hell are you?" Johnny asked in his authoritative tone. He was the oldest and the most protective.

"Samual Knight, Nice to meet you by the way," Sam teased and I bit my lip holding back a laugh as Johnny glared, "I like the tattoos," Sam said and I knew that won Johnny over right away. Johnny was very vain and if someone liked something about him he loved them.

"Thanks man! Sorry I'm Johnny Brooks," He said and Sam nodded and then Judah chimed in and introduced himself.

"So you're half siblings I'm guessing?" Sam asked as he glanced at me and we all nodded. "That cool, I have two sisters,"

"Are any of them single?" Judah asked and Sam burst out laughing while Johnny and I rolled our eyes. Judah was a horn dog.

"Well one just got married, like 3 hours ago, and the other has a girlfriend, so" He said and it didn't seem to phase Judah.

"Hmm So What you're saying is I don't have a chance," He asked and Sam shook his head 'no'.

"What's up fuckers I'm home!" We all Heard Weston in the background shout and then a couple seconds later he burst through the door in the background of the screen, "Damn Tammy would not let me go. She tried this one move in b- oh hey Mary" he stopped briefly in his crude story to say hi and then he kept talking and I covered my ears quickly. Sam's eyes widened as he listened to Weston tell my brothers the story and then I saw him fall on the couch next to them and pick up a bag of chips. I pulled my hands off my ears and heard the ending, "I'm gonna be 'walkin funny all week," He said and all the guys burst into laughter and I grimace. Boys.

"Anyway who's the dude?" He asked and Sam raised a hand and smile as he introduced himself. Weston was the least suffocating when over protecting was involved. He said, 'Mary's a smart girl she won't get laid until she finds the right guy' So with that he was chill with the small amount of guys I'm friends with.

"I'm Weston," He said before getting on his phone.

"Okay guys times up, my hot chocolates getting cold," I said and after they complained and argued a little Sam and I were finally at peace.

"I really like them," Sam said with a smile and I grinned and then took a sip of my hot chocolate. We were still close from the FaceTime call and I could feel his heat radiating off of him. He turned so he was facing me, he did that a lot and I liked it because I felt like I had all his attention.

I pulled the mug away and he chuckled," What?" I asked and he shook his head before scooping a small clump of whipped cream off my nose and then licked his finger clean.

"You had a little something there,"