Another.

Your Pov

You sighed and picked up another card. Flipping it, you saw a king of spades. "Thats number 51...." Ghost stated. "...were missing one. Theres 52 in a deck." You said confused and a little mad at how close you are at having a full deck.

"Were missing the queen of hearts I believe." You nod and put the card in the box you found. It slid in with its paper friends. You put it away. Going out the doorway, you jump over the ocean of titan, double jumping. You skid stoping. "Shit..."

you whisper under your breath. Hive acolytes around a knight. Throwing your grenade, it split into missiles all separating seeking out the acolytes. Pulling out your pistol, flinging your arm into the air. The gun bursted into flame along with yourself. It didn't last as long, but had six bullets.

You filled the knight with 3, and used to others on the remaining acolytes. Spinning the gun and blowing the smoke, you put it away and continued on the ship. You sighed and adjusted your gun in your arms. You have been traveling all around the galaxy finding and decrypting many things on your travels. You rarely talk, always looking for clues and thinking to yourself. For years you've been finding the cards to a deck all over the galaxy. Beaten and tattered some were, but you could tell what every one was.

You woke up one day with a bright blue light in your face. A Ghost apparently, you were a guardian of the big white thing in the sky. The traveler. "Hey! Guardian!" You jump and turn, looking through your helmet behind you. An exo. He seemed to have a Ghost as well.

"A guardian? I didn't find him on the scan..." your ghost said. You really didn't want to socialize, but you walked to him. ".....well what shes trying to say is hello." Your ghost caught on. He knew you didn't like talking to anyone you don't trust. You have him do it for you.

"I saw you back there. That was impressive. You nod and begin your leave. "Woah! Hold on, whats that?" You tun seeing he was pointing at your pocket. You share a glance with your ghost and turn to him yet again, pulling out the small box. "Its a deck of cards. Why are you interested?" As your ghost spoke something clicked. "Do you have any information on these cards?"

You finally spoke. "So you can speak!" "Your avoiding the question, exo." "I was just wondering. I have a connection with cards i guess you can say." "Well that wasn't helpful. Im leaving." Something about that guy set you off. You didn't know what though. You move your eyes and look back at him.

Wait. You make a double take and jump. "Watch out!" You duck in time. It seems he hasn't though, and falls forward. You look at him. Shot to the back of the head. "Yeouch. Thats gotta hurt...what a pity." You let his ghost do its work. You pulled out your rifle trying to scout out who just shot the poor guy.

A vandal. Of course. You blast his ugly head off and look back to the exo now waking. You leave before he can do anything. It doesn't matter what you are. Socializing is just not enjoyable anymore. You get on your ship and fly off to earth.

Time skip.

You gasp remembering something. "Oh god, Hawthorn. Get this. Some guy just complimented me then got killed by a vandal. It was kinda funny to be honest. He asked about my cards." "Are you still hunting those dumb cards? Whats the point?" "I don't know. Collectors item I guess."

"Did you get his name?" "No. Why?" "What was he?" "A male exo. Had a cape." She thinks for a moment. "Can it be..? Did he have a horn?" "I think so. Is this guy more important than i thought?"

"Much more important! He is the hunter vanguard! Your vanguard!" You hum in acknowledgement. "Isn't he like, not allowed out of the tower or something?" "Yeah! If i were you, id go check on the tower something must be going on." She gives you directions to the tower and you begin your journey.

Hope you like it! Let me know if I should continue. I just love cayde so i thought if i cant find any other fan fictions on this, might as well inspire others to do the same. Gimme my cayde fanfics plez.