chapter 19

hello my beauties once again!! here is the next chapter you've all be anxiously awaiting!!♥

Selena:

"Lena bear what's wrong? asked Tommy

"school's starting back up again soon." I said softly

He chuckled "And what's wrong with that you love Felton?"

I turned to face him "I wont be there with you or Channing or Tom, I'll be there alone."

His smile was wiped off as soon as I said those words.

"Yes well honestly your brothers and me don't like that you're going back to new York without us for an entire school year."

I smiled

"Well now I feel better knowing you three feel like me."

"Make that four."

I looked around Tommy to see my father frowning and leaning against the kitchen door.

"Now I feel even more better knowing you'll miss me too daddy."

"We will all miss you baby girl, but we can never keep you away from your passion."

I got up and hugged my father and then I hugged Tommy.

"Hey what's with all the hugging, because I want a hug!!" I heard Channing say as he appeared in the doorway.

"Yeah I want one as well Lena bear." said Tom

I chuckled

"GROUP HUG!" I yelled 

They all bombarded me with a giant bear hug

I'm going to miss all of my family when i go back.

***the next day***

"OKAY LETS MOVE IT PEOPLE WE NEED TO GET THIS WEDDING ON THE ROAD ASAP!" I yelled from downstairs.

I heard a lot of moaning and groaning and then I heard Mindy telling them to all shut up and to listen to me.

Everyone was scurrying around doing last minute touch ups on their dresses and make up.

"Come on Selena I need to freaking be out there already!" yelled a nervous Mindy

"Chill Mindy the groom isn't going anywhere I promise." I chuckled at the mess of nerves my best friend as she yelled at everyone.

After calming Mindy down I went to put on my bride's maid dress. (dress to the side)

when I stepped back out I heard a bunch of gasps, when I looked up everyone was starring at me.

"WHAT?" I asked in confusion 

"DAMN GIRL I'M JEALOUS YOU'RE ROCKING THAT DRESS, HELL YOU LOOK BETTER THEN ME AND I'M THE BRIDE!!!" Mindy yelled loudly causing everyone to giggle

"I got the simplest dress they had, I can change if you want me to Mindy?" I immediately turned to go change when Mindy stopped me by grabbing my arm.

"HELL NO GIRL YOU LOOK HOT!" 

"Aright show time ladies!" I yelled happily 

***cue wedding song as she walks down isle****

As she walked down the isle to her groom I could see his face light up at the sight of his beautiful wife to be. Hell who wouldn't Mindy looked amazing in her dress.

****after vows***

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride." The minister said

Mindy and her Groom shared a passionate loving kiss, and we all cheered.

Authors note: the next chapter will be fast forwarded to September when she's leaving for Felton☺