Two

Philby and Willa went home. Because when they were meeting at Wayne's, there was only one way to get there. Once he was home, Philby turned on his phone. He had missed 3 calls from Finn and had 7 texts from him, asking for them all to be crossed over... by 5 minutes ago. He texted back,
Philby: Can't do 5 minutes ago but I can do in 10 minutes.
Finn: Ok, what took you so long to reply?
Philby: I turned my phone off.
Finn: Ok.
Philby quickly logged onto the DHI server and set the crossover for in 10 minutes. Then he lied down in his bed and fell asleep.

Philby appeared in Walt Disney World. He sat up and looked around, and saw the others also sitting up and looking around. Finn was the first up. "Hurry up, we're already late," he said. The seven of them marched to Wayne's apartment. Wayne opened the door. "You're late," he stayed. "Sorry," Finn apollogized. "Hurry in," Wayne instructed, leading them inside. The group sat down around a wooden table. Philby sat down next to Willa. She smiled at him and he smiled back. Then they turned their attention to Wayne. "We believe Tia Dalma has a new weapon called the Blade of Fear. We don't know what it does yet, but we know she intends to use it against you. And you are going to stay crossed over until you defeat her. Your parents have already agreed to it," Wayne told them. Philby was upset. Now I have to wait even longer to do it, he thought. "And if we refuse?" he found himself saying. The others looked at him and he regretted saying it. Of course they would do it, but they all had other things in life that would have to suffer as well. The others were probably all on board with it already, but Philby had waited so long to do it that he was mad when he was told he'd have to wait more. But to his surprise, Charlene agreed. "Yeah, we've done so much for you guys, you could at least give us choice and not demand we do it," she said. Wayne sighed. "We would but they aren't after all of Disney anymore, they are after the people who are responsible for the Overtakers demise. That's you guys and you guys only. Disney will be the safest place for you. It will also keep your families out of it. Charlene nodded; she wanted to keep her family safe more than anything. Reluctantly, Philby agreed too. I can wait, he told himself. "Good. Now, you all get some sleep. We'll discuss our plan of action in the morning," Wayne announced. We headed into one of the spare rooms. Seven identical navy blue sleeping bags were lined up in a row. Philby took the sleeping bag closest to the wall. He turned away towards the wall and tried to sleep. He was failing. Half an hour later, when he thought everyone was asleep, someone tapped his shoulder. He turned around sleepily. It was Willa. Oh, so she had taken the bag next to his. "You ok?" she asked softly, as to not wake the others. Philby nodded. "Yeah, why?" he asked. Willa paused. "You didn't seem happy about this whole thing. Did you have other plans?" she asked. "Something like that," he told her vaguely. He had a plan but it wasn't the kind of plan she was thinking. If she had known her plans, he would be seriously disappointed. He had been working extremely hard to keep this a secret. He thought about the item in his back pocket. It was still there. He considered pulling it out, but decided this wasn't the time. "You know, if you wanted to do something, I'm sure you'd be allowed to go, if you promised to be careful, and possibly taken another one of us with you," she rambled, trying to be helpful. "Thanks, but it's fine. It really isn't important," he told her. Willa was quiet for a moment. "What were you going to ask me earlier?" she asked. Philby shrugged. "It doesn't really matter anymore," he stated. "Hmm," she hummed. He started turning back towards the wall when Willa whispered, "'It isn't important' and 'it doesn't matter' are just your ways of saying 'I don't want to talk about it.'" Surprised, Philby turned back to her, only to find she had already turned away. He turned towards the wall once again. It was true. When he said that kind of thing, it really did mean that. He was just shocked she'd figured that out. He shouldn't be surprised, she knew him better than anyone. Philby then felt guilty. She was just trying to be nice and he'd pushed her away. He mentally facepalmed. He always did this. And he always felt bad. He sighed. I'll make up for it in the morning, he told himself. He then went to sleep.

Tia Dalma shut off her scrying spell. The old man had put them all in close quarters for an extended period of time. Ha! This was getting even better. She pulled out her newest creation.  The dust sat inside of a velvety pouch, not much bigger than the bag in the back pocket of the red haired boy. However the the two things would cause almost opposite effects. The witch stood up and started her walk. After sneaking into the old man's apartment, she stood in front of the children. Only they weren't so much children anymore. She could kill them now, but she wanted them to suffer. So instead she threw the contents of the pouch onto the children. Then she left. She was sure her Dust of Negativity and Despair would put a damper on their plans, and their moods. Tia Dalma threw her head up and laughed. She knew she could win. She had more advantages than anyone knew. The children will soon be dead, she told herself. It was only a matter of time, and you know what they say: "All good things to those who wait."