Brainstorming

"Ohh my... so sleepy..." I said.

"IKR!?"

"How do other people survive in this class?!"

"Oh well...the only thing we could do is wait for the bell to ring," replied Blake.

"What time is it anyway?" Damon asked.

"Umm... 11:30 am" answered Hank.

"IT'S ONLY 11:30 am!?!?!?" said Kassy.

* humming sounds *

"Who's making those sounds? "Or am I just hearing things bacause of this boring class?" said Justine.

"Oh sorry! It was me..." said Dustin.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!" Antoinette laughed.

"What's funny there?" asked Kassy.

"Nothing." replied Antoinette.

Right... before I fall asleep, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Triz Matrix. I'm a fifth grader in section 1. I've been studying here in Amity High for about 7 years. Obviously, I'm one of the most talkative people in this class. Why? Because of my friends. Let me introduce them one by one. Kassy Cassidy ( I call her KC ), my best friend, the bully! Nah, just kidding. Kasey Cassidy is one of the most unique friends I met here. Maybe because we have the same likes and dislikes? Or because we're hating on the same person? No one knows. Hating on the same person changes a lot in friendships. It could make your conversation ten times exciting! HAHAHAHA! I usually spend most of my time with her at school. That's why my parents think she is my only friend, which is not true.

Next up is Blake Crosby. Umm... how do I describe him... It's hard, you know. Cuz he's the weirdest person in our group. He's smart, artistic and the clown of our group, but..... never mind. You'll find out soon.

Hank Waters, the polar bear! We call him polar bear cuz he is chubby. He has this one skill that I admire the most. His never ending smile. Despite problems, he never fails to stop smiling. We could just say he's a cheerful person.

Justine Winter, the dancer. I would describe her as a strong person, because every time a person tries to argue with her, she fights back until she wins. I salute her for that.

Damon Bowie, the best friend of Hank. I feel bad for him.... cuz every single member of the group teases him for his hair. Hahahaha!!! They couldn't even resist not touching his hair for a minute. Too bad, Damon. I'm sure you'll regret having that hairstyle soon. (or maybe now)

Antoinette Miranda, the nerd. The only person in our group who prioritizes studies over friends. And also, the person who strives her best to make her family proud.

Lastly, Dustin Palmer, the only boy in our group who is interested in KPOP. He just recently joined our group, so he's just new to everything. Hope we could all make memories together as a group.

Suddenly I shouted (out of nowhere),
" WHY DID I JUST START TO THINK ABOUT THIS NOW!? ISN'T IT TOO LATE?!"

< To Be Continued... >