Better..

Eve had gone for surgeries and treatment every week and slowly got better. She was still recovering but was much better and could cuddle and play. She was in her backyard playing with her brothers Sven and Sfvar giggling as Svenska joined them. She climbed onto Svenska and Svenska held her carefully. They had lots of fun together and they got back in the hose after a while getting tired.
" Mama!! We're back!! " Sven cried out. Yaralin walked out of the kitchen and place a tray of cookies on the tables, " Heloo my loves.. I baked some cookies!!! " Sven looked at it excitedly, " Yay!! " They washed their hands and Gali and Daemon joined them and they ate some cookies. They finished and helped to wash up. " Mummy!! Can we play with the trampoline? " Eve asked. Yaralin chuckled and nodded, " Not for too long though.. You guys need a shower. " All six if them ran outside to play again and came back tired and sweaty. They all went to shower and came out in fresh clothes. Eve came out in her pjays. Yaralin and Lars were cooking up a lovely feast for the family and Sven and Sfvar helped to set the table. Soon they sat at the table and was eating happily. " We're going to have a movie night tonight!! " Lars cried out grinning, " We'll vote on the movies!! Moana, IT or Star Wars!! "
Gali immediately cried out, " Star Wars " The twins nodded.
Eve wanted Moana and Svenska and Daemon nodded in agreement.
" Why no one wants IT?! " Lars frowned... " Well since it's a draw.. I get to choose and we watch IT. " He chuckled softly and Yaralin rolled her eyes am got them popcorns and drinks as the cuddles on the couch watching the horror movie.

// Gal you can continue from here!! Because if I continue writing it would become a story and not an RP 😂😂

generalgalldarla3