Chapter 1

Michelle's POV :

My name's Michelle, I'm 16 years old, I go to Davidson high school and live in North Carolina. I have a brother, Kyle, who is 28 and lives in Los Angeles, California with his wife Emma and two children Sebastian who is 2 and Lucinda who's 1. I have a dog named Skippy and is a west highland terrier.

I heard we had new neighbors, though I already know who they are, at least their son, Nash. He goes to the same school as I do, and he's 16 like me. He also plays Lacrosse and is quite good. He has a 13 year old brother named Hayes, an older brother, who's name I dont know, and his cute little sister Skylynn, who I met in my schools open house a year ago. I know all this because he's in fact the most popular guy in school, him and his best friend Cameron Dallas. I honestly never really saw Cameron, only the back of his head, but many girls say he's cute.

I personally always had a little crush on Nash, but lets be real here I'm not his type. Plus he already has a girlfriend, who is the most prettiest and most popular girl in school. Her name's Charlotte but every one calls her Char for short, she's tall, long blonde hair, hazel eyes, perfect body, and is the captain of the volleyball team. Me on the other hand not so much into sports or things like that and I'm not nearly as pretty as Charlotte I have blue eyes that have flecks of green in them, dark wavy brown hair, and slightly olive skin. Its the middle of summer and i don't do much other than read books while listening to music or hanging out with my best Friend Danny. Were going to be Juniors next year which is pretty exciting.

It's only been a few days since Nash moved in, but I try to stay away because his girlfriend Char always comes over and is really the jealous type, though I don't see why.

"Michelle can you come down real quick?," my mom Kristy asks me as she pokes her head inside my room, "Yeah i'll be down in a minute" I say slowly rolling off my comfortable bed, I head towards the kitchen, "Yeah mom what's up?" I ask rubbing my eyes, "Honey say hello to our new neighbors" I quickly look up hoping it's not who I thought it was. "Michelle this Nash and his mother Elizabeth Grier" mom tells me smiling at Elizabeth. I look over at Nash, he was looking at me in away I couldn't help but blush a little. "Honey why don't you show Nash around the house while me and Elizabeth finish dinner?" she says still smiling, "Yeah sure mom" I motion for Nash to follow me.

I finish the house tour with my room. "And this is my room" I say opening the door for him to enter, Nash just nodded and headed inside. I stood next to my TV on the other side of my room. Meanwhile Nash jumped on top of my bed letting out a loud groan, "Man I'm beat!" he says turning around to lay on his back. "So I didn't quite catch your name back there" he says propping himself up on his elbows to get a better view of me, "Michelle" I say looking down at my feet feeling a little shy. I heard Nash get off my bed and stood in front of me, he then slowly lifted my chin, "I think Michelle is a beautiful name" he says looking deep into my eyes making my stomach do all sorts of flips and turns. We stay like that just gazing into each others eyes. Nash then slowly started to lean in and so did I, only centimeters away when out nowhere my mother called us down for dinner. We stood there in complete silence not moving a single muscle when Nash breaks the silence,"We should probably go down stairs," he whispers in my ear his warm breath giving me chills down my back, "Yeah" I say breathless. We walk down stairs together and eat without saying anything.When Nash and his mother were about to leave he stopped at the doorway and kissed my cheek. Our moms didn't see because they were still talking. Later on, Nash and his mom were saying goodbye and left, while I was left mesmerized by Nash's soft pink lips.