" in the middle of the night "

" yes he ain't doing nothing "

After Shep arrived me and Jay drove to the shop to see several police cars and a fire truck.

Just when I thought things were looking up this happen.

" look let me just go holla at them Bree , I don't want you to be stressing out "

" stressed out ? How can I not Jay. This was my shop. I put EVERYTHING INTO THAT SHOP AND NOW ITS ALL GONE "

I felt the hot tears falling down my cheek.

" how could this even happen " I said using the palm of my hands to wipe the tears away.

" lets find out " Jay said

We got out the car walking across the street where saw a nearby police.

" excuse sir can you explain to me how did my shop catch on fire "

" oh you're the owner , I'm Detective Anderson " he said

" a bystander said he saw two women breaking in the shop and lighting the place on fire "

" did he see what type of car, or how they look , anything "

" um he said it was too dark for him to see a full detail of them "

" this some bullshit for real " Jay said running his hand down his face.

" look we will keep in contact on more information that we receive Ms.Lewis "

" you guys have a good night " the detective said walking away from us.

" look something ain't adding up with this " Jay said

" I know "

I looked at the burned bakery. The stench of it was making my stomach turned.

"  who would do this to me " I ask aloud to no one in general.

I felt jay grabbed me from behind holding me. It was definitely what I needed now.

I laid my head into his chest closing my eyes wishing this was all a dream and I'll just wake up from it.

But sadly that wasn't the case.

" you ready to go "

I couldn't even speak, so I just nodded my head.

All I ask is God to get me through this tough time right now.

**********
Jay P.O.V

" so what you wanna do "

" I wanna re-build the shop "

" you sure about this "

" Shad this was her livelihood, her second home, I just wanna do what's right "

I hate seeing Bree like this. She barley ate breakfast. It's like she not even here.

Mentally.

She don't deserve what just happen. I have seen it with my own eyes on how much work she put into that place.

" alright well I can call up few guys, who good with the architecture stuff "

" thanks man "

" no problem Jay but I gotta question though "

" wassup "

" you don't think it was one of your crazy hoes "

" helll nooo they ain't that crazy ... ion think "

I think Shad was tripping. Who will go all out their way to destroy what somebody build out of jealousy.

Just pure hate.

" aye I'm just saying , cause women are crazzyyy these days " Shad said shaking his head.

" yea you gotta point but I can't think of no one "

" if you say Jay " he said standing from the bench stretching.

We was getting a lil workout in before we actually go to the stadium to practice with the rest of the team.

Playoffs were coming up and I need to get healthy as possible.

************
Bree

" so what's next " London asked

I shrug my shoulders.

" I really don't know guys, I'm still trying to understand this whole situation "

I barley got any rest once we got back.

" well you know whatever you feel like doing I gotcha girl " Paisley said rubbing my back.

" without a doubt I'm in it " Tony said

" and me as well " Typhanie added.

Might I add she was glowing.

" thanks you guys, I really love y'all "

" why don't we still do the Bake - Off " London suggested.

" oh gosh I forgot all about that " I said

" yes, and get the some of Jay friends to join " Tony said

" I'll ask "

" this could be a start to getting the shop back in formation " Tony said

We all laughed.

I'm glad they are here when I need them.

___________________________
Just when things were looking up 😒.

What y'all think about this chapter ?

And no Typhanie is not pregnant 😂.

Jay wants the shop to be re-build.

Should he get a input in the shop ? 🤔

Vote and Comment

✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾