17. THE COVER BLOWS UP........

Começar do início

***********************

"aaoucchh..........".................this time her scream was to be heard by one and all...........Dev who had fallen asleep on the couch working on his laptop fell down with a thud and banged his head................"aaaaa...........yaar........aur kitni chote lagengi mujhe iss kamre mein............ hadd hai.........."..............he caressed his wound as he realized what had made him fall on the floor..............it was Sona's screaming...........but wait why was she even screaming?...........did she have a bad dream yet again...............god this girl and her scary dreams............they never seemed to cease, do they?.....................slowly getting up he moved towards the bed where Sona was sleeping all peacefully just a while ago but now had cocooned into a weird pose.............she was perspiring profusely and he had just guessed it right...........she had yet another of her bad dreams..............shaking her a bit he tried to wake her up completely as he realized she was doing weird things while still being into her half conscious state.............she woke up with a start and noticed Dev standing beside her looking all worried..............."kya hua?.............phirse bura sapna dekha?............tum chillayi kyun?............"...........sitting up on the bed she blinked a few times while gaping at him continuously as he took a position next to her on the bed..........."accha batao...........kya dekha?...........".............Sona still being in the trance replied without thinking twice............."woh sapne mein tum mujhe........"..............she stopped well in time and bit her tongue snapping herself internally for what she was about to blurt out.................what was she planning to tell him?.............that she just saw him kissing her insanely in her dreams.............what would he think about her..............that she had tried fantasizing naughty things about him...............she was still thinking when she heard Dev completing her sentence...........but all incorrectly.............."main tumhe kya?...........force kar raha tha?...............Sona tumhe abhi bhi meri woh ghatiya harkat pareshaan karti hai?...........chee yaar ghinn aati hai mujhe apne aap se..............kya haalat bana di hai maine tumhari.............Sona yaar I'm really sorry..............main jaanta hoon ki maine job hi kiya woh na hi maaf karne laayak hai aur na hi bhulaane layak............but phir bhi agar ho sake to apne iss naadan dost ko maaf kar dena........"..............he was about to get up when he felt Sona tug his wrist.............."tum na ekdum buddhuram ho............maine bass ek sentence kahaan aur tumne itni lambi katha bol dii.............tumhari CD na ek hi jagah atak gayi hai..............par main to kabka use fast forward kar chuki hoon...........arrey main to yeh kehna chahti thi ki maine jo sapna dekha usmein tum mujhe daant laga rahe the..........."................Dev looked onto her suspiciously as she tried her best to look sincere................"agar aisi hi baat hai to tum chillayi kyun?.........."............there you go one more lie to cover up your earlier one...........and the chain continues................"woh tum bohot bure ho na...........isiliye tumne mujhe tapli maari........to mujhe dard hua aur main chillayi..........aaaouucchhh....".........she even went ahead and mimicked her scream.........."haan haan theek hai samajh gaya............lekin main tumhe daant kyun raha tha?.........."...............Sona face-palmed herself in her mind..........Ghonchu..........ise har baat detail mein jaani hai............"woh main tumhari baat nahin maan rahi thi na isliye..........aur ab aage koi aur sawaal nahin............please"..........she finally concluded her series of lies.............as Dev smiled at her antics.............."accha ek last sawaal.......please mana mat karna........kya tumne sach mein Indore waale incident ko bhula diya hai?....."...........he asked genuinely as Sona felt the need to give him a friendly hug........."dekho Dev..........sach kahoon to everyday I try to put my past behind me..........but some scars don't go off so easily............par mujhe yeh bhi pata hai ki uss raat jo kuch bhi tumne kiya that was not intentional.............tum already gusse mein the aur maine aur bhi gussa dila diya tumhe........... I should not have said certain things to you.............but ab jo ho gaya so ho gaya...........we can't live on with this grudge all our lives right...............thoda waqt lagega, but I'm sure ki dheere dheere main sabkuch bhula dungi...........hum sabkuch bhula denge.....".........she squeezed his palm as he patted her head lovingly........"mera chota sa Cheeku baccha bohot bada ho gaya hai"..........he pinched her nose as she squealed.............he signaled her to sleep as she eyed the position next to her on the bed dodging him to take it...........smiling reassuringly he said............."tum so jaao..........mujhe thoda kaam hai.........woh khatam karke main aa jaunga sone...........good night.....".........he tucked her off to sleep before getting back to his official work.