Chapter One: The Escape

This was it, I needed to think but I had no time. It was now or never. "Jane, don't you dare run!" Smith screamed "GOD DAMMIT DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT." She was after me and if I ran she would call the cops and once they caught me she'd beat the hell out of me. I wasn't thinking straight all I knew was that I needed to get out of there. T.hat's exactly what I did.

I ran and ran until my legs could no longer carry me. I didn't know where I was nor where I was going. All I knew was that I was safer than when I was with Smith. I collapsed on the nearest bench, sleep overcoming me but I couldn't let it. I needed to stay alert to stay alive. I was in unknown surroundings and I hadn't seen a car in miles. I was alone.

I had gotten used to the empty feeling. People say that high school is the worst but really it's the younger grades that get you. When you don't know anyone and are forced to make friends. That's the hard part. No one knows your name, no one knows you, so you can be whoever, whatever you want but they won't accept that, you have to be social and funny and pretty and shit. That's the fricken hard part! You can't be who you want you have to be who they want you to be and if you're not, you'll get kicked to the curb. Just. Like. Me.

---------------------------------------------

Authur's Note : Ok so here's the first chapter. I know it's kinda short but others will be longer so don't worry. Right now you prob don't know what's going on so i'll explain a little more about Jane and why she tried to get away from Smith in the next chapter so, stay tuned!