The Psycho-Male!Operator!Reader x Valkyr (Request)

A/N: Sorry this took a really long ass time, I was busy with something else at the time.
Requested By: @JohnnyTheEpic
____________________________________
(Y/N) watched nervously as Valkyr slaughtered Corpus Crewman. She relentlessly tore through their flesh and bone with more hatred than usual, however it made sense. When Alad V took her Warframe apart, she changed. He had known her before she became Valkyr, she was calm and collected, but that personality died a long time ago.

He knew what she thought, what she saw, what she felt, but nothing could change the monster she had become. No one could fix her, but to tame the beast within, it wouldn't be impossible, but to do so would be incredibly difficult. Valkyr no longer felt any emotion towards anyone other the Corpus, and that was just pure hatred. It's also why she avoids the Perrin Sequence.

Valkyr grabbed a Crewman by the head and crushed it within her vicious grasp. She turned around and pounced on an Elite Crewman and tore three of his ribs out and jabbed them into his throat. She used her hysteria claws to tear into another Crewman's gut and tore out his large intestine and strangled him with it. After that she took her claws and jabbed them into another Crewman's eyes as well as the bridge of his nose and twisted his head in a 180 degree angle, tore it off his body, threw it on the ground and crushed it under her foot.

She looked around the room for any more Corpus but they were all dead.

"Valkyr?" (Y/N) asked.

"WHAT?!" She yelled.

"Uh, nothing, nevermind." (Y/N) said, not wanting to have his throat torn out.

"Where's my damn target?" She said.

"Right, Doctor Axis is in the next room, but please, can you at least try to be a little less brutal?" (Y/N) asked.

"The day I do that is the day Corpus is wiped from existence." She said.

"So that's a no then?" (Y/N) asked.

"Just brief me on the target." She said.

"Right, so he's actually a Corpus scientist's brain inside a machine, he's got a lot of tricks up his sleeve like lethal gasses, and he has guards all around him." He said.

"Anything else?" Valkyr asked.

"No." (Y/N) said.

Valkyr sighed and moved on into the room. She saw a human brain inside of a vat and watched as mechanical arms placed it on a large quadruped. The machine revved to life as it stood on all fours and multiple guards surrounded Valkyr.

"Foolish Tenno, I calculated your arrival and have analyzed all data on your Warframe as well as taken all precautions to place the odds in my favor, now the chances of your success 0.0000000000001%." Doctor Axis said.

"We'll see about that." Valkyr said and she used her Hysteria claws once more.

She slaughtered the Corpus soldiers easily before she finally turned to the target. Axis made a beeping sound and he became the epicenter of a shockwave that drained all of her Warframe's energy. She unsheathed her Venka and used her agility to bounce around the room. Axis unleashed another shockwave of Electricity, but this one hurt a helluva lot more.

Valkyr was sent rolling in one direction and tried to get up and did but weakly. Axis approached but something happened, the machine's legs were jammed and it caused it to fall down when it was able to free itself and expose the Brain of Axis. Valkyr charged at the weak spot and thrusted her Venka into the Brain and killed him.

"Too easy." She said as the machine stood up.

"Foolish Tenno, this machine already contains my intelligence, you only removed my weakness, now you will die." Axis said.