Love Bites (girlxgirl)

~ Jay's P.O.V ~

I look up at the sky from the roof of a building, watching the sun go down. I know that it's almost time, that they'll be coming to raid the city again soon like they always do.

See, they always do it at night, because the blood suckers can't stand the sun. By morning when the sun apears, the surviving humans such as myself are the strongest, while the vampires scurry to the underground realms. But right now, it's their game. And i'm always ready for it.

The sky starts to turn from a light blue to a dark purple, and I know that's when I need to get to hiding. I'm not pussy or anything, but they come in numbers. I only have three people on my team, me, myself, and I. And that ain't enough when you've got an army of blood suckers looking for you.

I hear them coming and I hide behind a vent on the roof. I hear the foot steps coming towards me, then they stop. I listen in, but I hear nothing at all.

Seconds past and I started peaking behind the vent, to see that no ones there. I swear I just heard foot steps, where the hell did they go?

I turned the corner of the vent, gun raised. I still saw no one. Just when I was begining to believe I was the only one on this roof, I heard a sound from behind me. I try to turn but someone takes me by my dreads and slams me into the ground.

A pale white guy im army clothes tries to climb ontop of me but I kick him off of me, and start running. I run to the edge then jump clean off the building, landing right on the roof beside it.

Ignoring the pain in my leg from the landing, I continue to run, jump, and climb till i'm at a complete dead end. My backs against the wall as I see pale faces all coming my way. I shoot, but they don't seem at all fazed. There is no where to run this time. They finally caught me.