8

Taehyung entered the building with Yoongi by his side. 

(same old same old) "hey hey Taehyung, where is Jeon Jungkook?" Yoongi asked as he looked around

(same old same old)
"hey hey Taehyung, where is Jeon Jungkook?" Yoongi asked as he looked around.

Taehyung had already been looking around to see that coconut headed boy but he was no where in sight. 

 "Taehyung~shi!" he heard a voice call him. He turned around to see an unknown female run up to him. 

She bowed down and do did he. 

"who are you ma'am?" Taehyung asked. 

The lady rather a girl-lady giggled. 

"she's one of your kicked out candidates." Yoongi sighed. 

Taehyung nodded and looked at her. 

"Yes.  I am Tsuzu.  I am one of the judges daughter you see." she said smiling. 

Taehyung immediately regretted kicking her out so harshly but didn't show it.  Rather he smiled and excused himself leaving Yoongi and Tsuzu alone.  He had to see his candidate.

"Jungkook.  Where in the freaking world are you. " Taehyung cursed under his breath. 

There were people from all over the world. Someone of them were in their traditional attire.

Suddenly the lights went dim and everyone's attention fell on the main stage.

The host slid out from the side wing into the stage. 

"okay ladies and gentle men! Let the show begin."

He opened an envelope

"the first is Mr.Choi Lee."

Mr. Choi Lee presented his slides. He had taken photos of nature. 

Well that's main stream isn't it? 

One after the other the candidates presented his slides.

One better than the other. 

Suddenly he got a call.

"YAH!  JEO-" he shouted but suddenly realised that he was in a building filled with the most renowned artists and the most well mannered people. 

He cleared his throat

"where in the world are you!?" he asked again.  Softer.

"be ready to win and take the award home"

He kept the phone.

"okay so for the last candidate. We have Mr. Jeon Jungkook."

Taehyung crossed his fingers.  Like a kid.   And prayed.

Jungkook smiled as he entered making a few hearts skip a beat. 

Taehyung's included. 

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen." he spoke. 

"I had or rather we had an assignment.  We had to prepare a presentation on the things that we love the most."

Jungkook spotted Taehyung standing far at the back. 

He kept his eyes fixed on him. 

"so today I am going to present to you the person who I love the most.  The person who has unknowingly helped me grow. The person who practically raised me up.  The person who-" Jungkook took a deep breath and smiled at Taehyung. 

Taehyung swore he felt tears in his eyes. He smiled so wide that his cheeks started to hurt. 

"-I love the most. I am finally capable Now. "

With that Jungkook started his presentation