Chapter 1

"Chug, chug, chug!" Cheered the friends around Jongup as he chugged down a huge mug of beer. It was his twenty-third birthday and he ws currently at a bar celebrating with a few of his friends. The next plan was to go to a bar with his closest friends. He already felt drunk but that wasn't going to stop him. After all, it was his birthday and he deserved a crazy, fun night.

Slamming the mug on the counter Jongup took a deep breath and said, "Bring out the shots!" Everyone cheered in excitement and some patted Jongup on the back. His best friend, Heejoon, grabbed his shoulder and shook it lightly.

"Happy birthday, kid!" He said and Jongup chuckled lightly. They've been friends since they were in elementary school and even though Heejoon was only two years older than him, Heejoon always called Jongup 'kid'. They were like brothers after all. "Wait 'til we hit the club!"

"Ayy!" Jongup said in agreement. His attention was then taken when a tray full of shots were placed in front of him. He looked at the bartender that was serving him and was surprised when the man grinned. Jongup took a moment to check the man out and in his opinion, the man was really damn hot. He had light brown hair and plump lips. He wore black skinny jeans with an expensive belt and a black dress shirt that wasn't fully buttoned, revealing his collarbone and a bit of his chest.

"On the house, birthday boy," said the bartender then winked at Jongup before continuing to serve other customers. Biting his bottom lip as he checked out the bartender one last time, Jongup turned his head and saw Heejoon giving a perverted look. "What?"

Rolling his eyes, Heejoon, who had a nice body build and had his hair spiked in the front, nodded over to the bartender and said, "Better hit that tonight." Jongup gave him a light push and shook his head lightly at his friend. "I'm serious, man! It's your birthday!"

"Yeah, so shut up so we can take these shots!" The twenty-three year old shouted and handed Heejoon a shot. He told his other friends around him to take one and after they clunk the shot glasses, they all gulped down the small yet strong substance of alcohol. Jongup set the shot glass down and said, "Whoooo!"

As the night grew later, the party kept going. Jongup was taking shots of alcohol with friends as well as strong drinks. He was beginning to feel wasted after a good hour and one too many drinks. He found himself talking to everyone in the bar about anything that came to mind. He even started hitting on Heejoon, who purposely played along for a couple of minutes until Jongup decided he was going to get another drink.

The birthday man stumbled to the counter and was surprised when he didn't fall off the stool. He looked up and saw the bartender that served him earlier drying glasses while watching him with amusement. "Hey, sexy, mind pouring a shot of tequila?" Jongup asked in a flirting tone.

Smirking, the bartender got to work on fixing up Jongup's order and Jongup pulled out his wallet. He grabbed enough bills for the drink and set it in front of him on the counter. He put his wallet back in his pocket and waited for his drink, looking over his shoulder and spotting Heejoon talking to a person. He looked back when the bartender placed the shot of tequila in front of him. Jongup nodded his head and said, "Thanks." He picked the tequila up, put it to his lips and shot it back, ignoring the burning sensation in his throat.

After that shot, Jongup found himself hopping off the stool and making his way to the restroom. When entered the restroom he stumbled to the sinks and looked in the mirror. He stared at his drunken reflection and laughed. "Fuck, I'm lit," he said. He was then startled when the restroom door swung open and in came the bartender that had been serving him, not to mention flirting too. Jongup decided that he was going to try to get lucky tonight. It's his birthday for one and he also needed a good fuck.