Prologue

Rain poured heavily among the city of Seoul. It was three in the morning and most humans were asleep. Those who weren't were finally heading home or somewhere safe after a wild night at the club. Many were in pairs while some weren't and unknowingly, made themselves easy targets for any criminals or predators. Being intoxicated though caused those walking alone careless about being attacked for the thought hadn't even crossed their minds.

Standing on the roof of the building of the club were two human-like figures. They stood on the edge of the roof and stared down at the intoxicated humans that stumbled down the street while shouting at one another. One of the men knelt down and narrowed his dark, red eyes at a young man with silver hair that was pushed back. He sniffed the air and his mouth watered when the scent of the humans' bloods streamed through his nose. A low growled began to rumble in his throat and sharp teeth unsheathed from the top of his human ones, growing pass the other set.

A warning growl came from the man standing next to him and caused the one with red eyes to retract his fangs. He hung his head and let out a frustrated sigh. "I'm starving," he hissed. He turned his head and looked at the older, who didn't even spare him a glance for he was staring at two other figures on the rooftop of a building across the street. "Ignore them," the younger grumbled as his eyes followed the male human with silver hair. "They're no threat to us."

"October twenty-eighth, 1981," the older spoke in a cold, deep voice. "You turned them against each other because you were jealous," he reminded the younger and looked down at the man, who had black hair and plump lips. He chuckled lightly and added, "You did that to over fifty mates and not all have forgiven you."

"I suppose it's a good thing that you're here," the younger said, looking at his leader with a grin. The Pureblood hummed lightly before turning his attention back to the streets where the humans were beginning to part from one another. He listened as his companion paced back and forth behind him, knowing that the elder's eyes were fixated on the two vampires that stood on the roof of a building across from them. "I'm stalking the silver-haired guy to his place," the one with red eyes said and stood up, stepping on the ledge of the building and began walking on it to follow the human he had chosen.

"Don't do anything tonight," the Pureblood then ordered in his deep voice. "Follow him home the come right back."

"But I'm hungry~" The red-eyed vampire whined. "Let me just knock him out and bring him back home."

"I've already given you orders and I expect you to follow them," the deep voice of the Pureblood said in a small growl. He looked at the younger vampire, who laughed lightly and shook his head. "Go if you want to feed within the next forty-eight hours," the Pureblood then ordered. The younger nodded his head and bowed to his leader before he was sprinting down the ledges of the buildings without a fear.

While the younger vampire followed after the human that he wanted as a blood slave, he began to feel his throat begin to burn. He let out a heavy sigh. Seriously? Again? He thought. A burning throat was one of the earliest signs of a vampire entering the stage one of bloodlust because they haven't fed in so long. The average vampire can survive without blood without entering the bloodlust for up to four years. Unfortunately, this vampire wasn't average and struggled with the bloodlust if he doesn't feed within eight weeks. "The joys of being me," the vampire muttered as his eyes followed the man that he was stalking.

The man turned a corner and was now walking through an alley. The vampire spun around and spotted the Pureblood watching him with eyes like a hawk. Turning around, the younger vampire peered over the ledge and followed after the human that stumbled in the alley. He felt slightly annoyed because the human was drunk, which meant that if a vampire were to feed from the man then they would be given a buzz, depending on how much alcohol the human consumed. He was also annoyed because if he didn't have his coven's leader monitoring him, he'd feed from the human to feel that buzz.

"Lag kabe," The Pureblood shouted impatiently. "I still have to give a report to the Alpha before sunrise!"

Sighing in annoyance, the vampire jumped down from the ledge of a building and into the same alley that the human he was stalking was in. He grinned when the human spun around due to being startled, the man's eyes widen in fear for a moment before he became aggressive. "Why are you following me?" Asked the human in a serious yet drunken voice with his fist raised in front of him.

Rolling his eyes, the vampire laughed lightly and shook his head. "You're not the only one that lives in this city," he reminded the mortal before continuing to approach him. The man took a step back and promised to fight if the vampire was to do anything. Little did he know though was that he was dealing with a vampire, who was powerful enough to end his life within a second. Just then the vampire stopped in front of the man and cleared his throat, "I'd like to see some identification, please." He pulled on the chain that was around his neck and revealed a police badge. He smirked when the human let out a heavy sigh.

"Didn't know that you were a cop," the man said and pulled out his wallet. The vampire didn't say anything. He simply waited, feeling his leader's eyes burning holes into his skull from above. The human handed the vampire their identification and waited patiently. "I only had a couple of drinks. I promise."

A hum came from the vampire and after awhile of memorizing the information on the ID card, the immortal creature gave the mortal his identification back. "Seeing that you're twenty-two, I suppose that you're not married?" The vampire pretending to be a police officer asked and stared at the man with serious eyes.

"No, I'm not?" The man answered though it sounded more like a question. "What does that have to do with anything though?"

"You don't get to ask the questions, I do." The man gulped and nodded in understanding. Meanwhile the vampire tilted his head up and was startled when he met eyes with the Pureblood on the ledge. He returned his attention back to the human and began to ask questions. "Are you in a relationship?" He asked and was given a 'no'. "Do you still have family around?" He was given a 'yes'. Must be nice, was all the vampire could think in response. "Are you still in school? Or are you employed? Or both?"

"Um... both," the man answered. He was confused as into why a police officer needed to know if he was in a relationship, had a family, was in school and working.

Just make my life complicated then, the vampire thought in irritation. He wanted a human that had nobody that cared about them. However, since he already chose the human that he wanted as his coven's blood slave, he's has to deal with the silver-haired man. "Well, Moon Jongup, I will let you go now," the vampire said with a friendly smile. "Safe travels," he added, who received a nod from Jongup, before turning around and walked to the exit of the alley. A grin curled on his lips as he rounded the right corner and saw an utter confused Jongup staring after him. We'll see each other again, thought the vampire while he walked down a block. He didn't so much as flinch when his Pureblood leader jumped down from the building and landed on his feet next to him, immediately walking alongside him.

"Thought you were to follow him to his place," the Pureblood said in surprise. He glanced at the Half-Blood, who smirked.

"Wish I had," he said before sprinting forward in his supernatural speed.

~~~~

Yes, I am rewriting Blood Slave because I didn't like the way the original one turned out or how it was written. This rewritten version will be different, few things will be similar. Hopefully everyone will enjoy it (:

xbygmygx