Betrayal

Harry's POV
After Mal left I decided to go to my ship wherey boys would be. I opened the paper and it was a drawing of me and her kissing. I smiled and went to my ship. Everything is going to change. Either Mal gets the wand and we rule Auradon, or she stays there and becomes good and leaves me. "Boys let's go we're going to Uma's place" I told them. "Why?" Gil asked. "Because. We can rub it in her face when Mal gets the wand" I replied. We went to Ursula's Fish and Chip shop. She turned around and froze. "Awww did Mal break your heart and that's why you're coming to me?" She asked. "No. We just came go rub it in yee face for the next week. She's going to get the wand. And I bet yee blood is boiling" I taunted. We sat down at the table we used to sit at. I turned the TV on. I was just on time. Jay and Carlos tumbled out of the limo fighting over something. Evie got out and twirled and Mal got put and kicked the boys to make them stop. Prince Ben shook their hand. He went to shake Mal's but they both stood there and stared at each other. She snapped out of it and let go of his hand. After he talked to them I saw him say something that made Mal laugh. No one ever makes Mal laugh except for me, Evie, Carlos and Jay. I'm starting to get worried. But she told me if I see her with someone else its because she's trying to get the wand. I hope its true. "Well... That's a good start" Uma teased. I glared at her.
Coronation...
Mal looked beautiful. I just wish that was me instead of the King. Ben walked down the aisle and FG had her wand out. We were all sitting at the edge of our seats. Waiting for Mal to grab the wand. "If she doesn't free us you guys are my crew" Uma said. "Deal" I replied. I know Mal will grab it. I really hope she does. Someone grabbed the wand! But it wasn't Mal. Mal grabbed it out of the girl's hands. We were all waiting for Mal to free us. "I think I wanna be good" she said. "You are good" Ben replied. "How do you know that!" She yelled. "Cause, I'm listening to my heart" he told her. She dropped her arms. "I wanna listen to my heart too. And it is telling me that we are not our parents" she said tearing up. "No. No this is not happening. This is a trick. She's going to use the wand" I said. I was trying to not cry. "... And I wanna be with Ben. Because Ben makes me really happy" she cried. This just broke my heart. Its over. That's it. She left me. She's never coming back. "Harry—" "I'm fine" I shouted and slammed my hands on the table. "No one come bother me, or else" I scowled and went home.
6 months later...
I still think about her everyday. She left me. She said she was going to come back, but she isn't. Ever since she left I've been Uma's first mate. I've been meaner and nastier. I'm broke inside because of her. But I can't let it show. I want to get revenge on her for everything that she's put me through. She doesn't deserve to be in Auradon. That's mainly why I joined Uma, so we can plot revenge on her. I walked into Ursula's Fish and Chip shop and found Uma. Mal was on the TV and we all got mad. She shut it and we sang What's My Name.

The next thing I know, I'm rapping Mal's words. We came up with them. We said them to each other. Argh! "I'm going for a walk" I said and left. I went to Curl Up and Die Up. I always take the money from Dizzy.
Mal's POV
Dizzy just finished making me again. I had my purple hair back. Thank god I left. I couldn't take it anymore. Its too much pressure. Harry walked in.

"Great, more sweeping" Dizzy said. "Sorry Dizzy. Here" I said and gave her more money. "Thanks Mal" she replied. I went after Harry. He was waiting for me against the wall. "Well if it isn't Mr. Hook. Making peoples' lives miserable" I said and smirked. I walked over to him. "That's me" he said. "How you doing?" I asked and looked at him. "That's funny you ask me now? Mal you left me. How do you think I felt? I want nothing to do with you anymore" he told me. I chuckled. "Well then why were you waiting for me to leave Dizzy's?" I smirked. He froze. "I'm done with you Mal" he said and walked away. No he isn't. I smirked and walked back to the secret hideout.
Time skip...
I can't believe Harry took Ben! Uma wants to see me. Before I go to her place I figured I would pay a little visit to the kidnapper. I climbed up his pipe, quietly this time. I snuck in. He wasn't there. I looked around. I turned back and he was right in back of me. He covered my mouth so I wouldn't yell. "Jesus Harry you scared me" I said. "I scared you? You're the one who snuck into my bedroom. Again" he said and sat down on his bed. "Where is he Harry?" I asked. "And why would I tell you?" He asked. "You don't want to make me beg" I said seductively and sat on him, facing him. "What if I want you to beg?" He smirked. My hands were on his shoulders and his were on my waist. I went close to his ear. "I missed you" I whispered. He unzipped my jacket and started kissing my neck. He gave me a hickey. He was going up to my lips but I stopped him. "No lips until you tell me where he is" I said softly. We both leaned in. "H-he's in — I can't tell you" he said and pulled away. I got off him.
Ben's POV
Harry had me in his closet. He tapped my mouth so I couldn't yell. He tied me up to a chair and he put me in his closet. Mal was with him. It hurt me that she's here, in his room, with him. They were about to kiss, I couldn't hear what they were saying though. She pulled away and got off him. Thank god she didn't kiss him. She got up and went to his desk. "Mmhm this is so done with me" she said and held up a paper. "Why do you still have this if you said you were done with me?" She teased. I couldn't see the picture from here. "You hurt me Mal. That's all I have left of you. You left me for the dumbass king" Harry told her. I have to be honest, that comment hurt me. "I only did that to get the wand! —" "but you failed! You promised me you'd come back, or at least get us all out of here. But n—" she cut him off. "I didn't use the wand because I realized that I love him!" She yelled. It was silent. I smiled. "I love him just as much as I love you. I would've came back but Harry don't you see, we can't be anything here! We couldn't go further into our relationship if we were here! And I knew you would never make the switch to good and Ben didn't have to so I chose him —" he cut her off. "YOU NEVER ASKED ME!" he yelled. She backed up. "Mal, for you I would've done it. I told you I would do anything for you. I would do anything just to see you again. Especially after all that time I had to wait for you since you pushed me away" Harry said. "I didn't want to push you away and you know that!" She yelled back. She took a deep breath. "Can you just tell me where Ben is so I can send him back to Auradon? I'll stay here if that's what you want" she said. She started walking towards the closet I'm in. Harry turned her around and kissed her. His hand was grabbing her ass. I looked away. "You made it pretty clear that you chose him over me. So no. I don't want you to stay. Leave. Now" he told her rudely. "Bye Harry" she smirked and left. Harry opened the closet and ripped the tape off my mouth. "First of all OW!" I yelled. "What the hell was that for?" I asked. "Ripping the tape off or kissing your girlfriend?" He asked smirking. "She's not my girlfriend anymore" I said softly. "What?" He asked. "She broke up with me" I replied. "Then why the hell did I just throw her out?!" He asked himself. "That's on you Hook" I said. He shot me a glare.
Time skip
I ended up coming back to Auradon and going to cotillion. I'm in bed with Ben right now. Being with him isn't the same as being with Harry. Its so different. But I love them both. I can't choose.

Sorry if its short :)
*didn't proof read*

Click link in my message board to vote for Dove, Thomas and Sabrina!!!! (Or just Dove😂) she needs the votes! Voting ends Sunday.