THE HARBOR

Here is a list of all members and their books. 

Like a Harbor, you can walk the pier and watch all the ships floating about. Maybe one of them might call your attention. So why not ask the owner of such interesting book for a partnership? 

You don't have to wait for me. But be aware that refusals might occur. If you two happen to agree, please pm me so I can add your new partnership in the next Travel Log.

This chapter will be constantly updated by me.

*

Captain: FeatheredSerpent

Book: Fate of Pandora 

Genre: Fantasy 

Chapters: 46/Complete

Partners: 1

Resume: In a world where you can have access to Gods' powers through a small and delicate accessory; a group of teenagers possessing magical rings unexpectedly met in Tokyo and trigger their new adventure

*

Captain: flameloude

Book: Arcane Crest

Genre: Fantasy 

Chapters: 24

Partners: 1

Resume: Fantasy stories all start out with the main character being sent out on some epic adventure of some kind or other. Well before the dungeon exploring, before the quest to get some epic Item, Before the slaying of the dragon the hero must go through one Important thing. training. this is where our story begins. Follow Kiyoshi, a young adventurist boy, and Ferna, an equal adventurist daughter of a noble family, as they train to become adventurers. besides learning how to fight the various monsters; they will need to control the power that held within their crest.

*

Captain: Sandcat-

Book: Iron God (Part 1) 

Genre: Dark Fantasy 

Chapters: 30/Complete

Partners: - HIATUS -

Resume: As long as most can remember, the world has been completely frozen, after a sudden, unexplained shift of climate many years ago sent temperatures plummeting. Yet there are a few who do remember the times before: the Razaghal, a race of extremely long-lived, highly abnormal individuals believed by many to be cursed -- and this may well be the final chapter of their existence, as they are hunted down by followers of the vengeful deity responsible for their creation. Those who remain must live in constant fear of what is yet to come. United by the shared threat of destruction, these drastically different individuals must somehow work together in order to stand a chance. But will it be enough?

*

Captain: AelinAlysius

Book: Inmarcesible 

Genre: Fantasy 

Language: Spanish

Chapter Count: 38/Complete

Can read in: English, Spanish

Partners: 1