chaptre 1: first meeting.

I have enough money but since I get bored quickly, I started to work in a coffee shop.But only for three hours.
I go with hwa young on weekends,we study and eat.Her parents are not very strickt.they don't care what time she leaves or come back.all they do is argue her for her school work.
She even some days sleepover at my place and they do nothing.

Two days earlier,hwa young came running to me she surprised me with two tickets to the BTS's fanmeeting.and since both of us are armys we both were so happy.The fanmeeting is today,and we were prepared like five hours ago,and the rest of the Time we were only practicing what to say.we were both very nervous.

Well I was,but hwa young have always had a strong power.well,we went out two hours late because we slept by accident.and we ran there.but the fanmetting was held very close of my house.so we got there.there was this big line with a lot of fangirls and also fanboys too waiting for there turn to BTS sign there
pictures.something good about me and hwa young,is that we are so patient.while,we were waiting I took out my phone and started to read a story out loud so that hwa young would hear too. (The two of us love reading fanfic).

Finally after a full hour of standing,it's almost our turn to meet the BTS!!! " i'll go behind you"hwa young said.but I refused because I hate standing and waiting.especially if she got stock and opened a subject with one of the boys!!!

She sat on one of the pillow that the fans sit on it to face the BTS member.the first member was PARK JIMIN!!!he was smilling at hwa young and chatting with her normally,he signed her paper and she moved to the next pillow.now IT'S MY TURN!!
My conscious yelled and suddenly I got to shy and i forgot all the words I was suppose to say.

I sat down looking at my legs after I bonded PARK JIMIN my paper.I can feel him smile at me.I tried to lift my head up But i was too embarrassed.I felt hwa young pinch my hand I just pretended to not feel.

They were sitting down randomly, all i caught was that they went in this order JIMIN,V,JUNGKOOK,JIN,J-HOPE,SUGA and RAPMONSTER.

Taehyung's pov:
"I'm so tired !! I can't believe how many fans I have seen! they are really uncountable,I can't wait to go back home!!" I said.
But then a girl caught my eyes.Her smile was very pretty,she was looking at me with her smily eyes.I had to smile back,but I didn't have to fake it.it was really coming out of my heart.
DO I FELT IN LOVE!! No way...
I can see she's short,but why I'm thinking about her height?! DAMN ME! I feel like I'm never going to forget her!

END OF THE POV.

"Heyyy!!,taehyung oppa"hwa young said. "Ohhh!hello cutie,what's your name?!" V asked with his box smile and while pretending that he 'll take it only to write it. (Lol).he were just really interested in knowing her.

"Park hwa young" she she said nicely.she didn't take her smile off. "What a nice name!!"he said while smilling back.but,she didn't heard him of te noises.

Taehyung's pov:
"What a nice name!" I said.but she couldn't hear me of the voices.so I get closer to her.
"WHAT A NICE NAME!!!"I repeated. "Kowasohmnida!it's too long".she said to me with a big smile.

I stood up and told her to wait there.I wanted to give here one of the things i bought. I KNOW I DIDN'T GET THEM TO GIVE IT TO HER.I wanted to give something that is mine. I gave here a bracelet. Btw it's wrote on in my fave letter H.
So I went back to her. "Gift!!" I said. I signed her paper and she left.

Jungkook's pov:
"I'm so bored! how.can all these people not see that I'm so tired!how can they think I can smile 24/7 ahhh! I cannot wait to get this finished!!".
Suddenly JIMIN came to me in a

END OF THE POV.

Suddenly,JIMIN come to JUNGKOOK in a hurry. "hey,look.after this girl there is the girl that is with V right now!she is so shy it's helarious!" JIMIN whispered. (It was Kim bora).