chapter 2

After their whisper and gossips has died down. The prince announced us to our own individual rooms and butlers to assist us.

"Well this room isnt that bad" i smiled as i stand on the doorway scanning my own room that the prince have assign me in. "There seems to be a good amount of books that i can read" i walked towards the bookshelf and scanned the books that are lined up in a beautiful way based on their colors, an amused look was plastered on my face as i search for an interesting book. Although i have to say it is very hard, every book in this shelf has some interesting stories that cant wait to be read.

" these are wonderful! The books are beautifully line up from their colors, the color palettes of this room is very calming yet warm! And the bed-" i hastily took off my heels and put them to the side of my bed before flopping down to the comfortable queen sized bed. "Are very comfortable! And fluffy i might add" i pull the pillow closer as i began to slowly fall asleep.

*knock* *knock* "Miss Hellington?" A knock from the door alongside a voice woke me up from my beauty sleep. I walked towards the door and was greeted by a man with green parted hair and dark brown hair he seems to be wearing the butler uniform so i assume he is my butler. "Ah! You must be my butler? What is your name?" I asked clasping my hands together not noticing the nightgown he has. "My name is Michael Laws and i am here to give milady the nightgown" he handed me a beautiful black nightgown with a white bow on the chest.

"Oh thank you Michael! Please call me (y/n) when were alone, have a fantastic night!" He nodded and closed the door letting me change into the nightgown. "Its weird at how short it is.." i looked at myself in the mirror and noticed how short the nightgown is comparing to mine at home. It stops just at my upper thighs, i shrugged off the thought and walked towards the bed before flopping againts it. Getting in a comfortable position, i let myself fall asleep.
••♤♤♤•••♤♤♤•••♤♤♤•••♤♤♤••

At the morning i then ate breakfast in my bedroom with Michael assisting me in my very needs, it is a very relaxing day today. "Milady do you perhaps like the romance plot in the book?" Michael asked me as he stared at the book that i am currently reading with amusement. "Well.. i never really thought about that..but i guess the writer has a more interesting ending to it. So i dont really thought much about it until the ending" i nervously chuckled to myself thinking back i never really know how to decide if i love someone or not, most of them are just fictional characters made in the story.

"I see" Michael smiled warmly as he poured hot tea into my empty cup. I continued to read into my book , but as i progressed it seems that i started to daydream about what can happen if i marry the prince. 'What if i dont love the prince? No. What if i dont know my feelings for him?' I thought as i unconciously bit my lip 'what if the prince isnt my type? I suppose telling father before i miss my chance..' " Lady (y/n)" I shook my head dismissing the thought and looked at Michael expecting a reason to call me out. "Milady, It is your turn to have a morning time with the prince" he puts the plates and the cups back into the silver tray. "Oh! Um.. will you accompany me to the room, please?" "Of course".

••♡♡••♡♡••♡♡••♡♡••♡♡••♡♡••♡

Michael lead me to a beautiful garden with a white colored gazebo near the tiny pond with goose swimming in it. The flowers are shining their true colors as the sun shines it, i slowly walked to the trail while admiring the flowers its just so beautiful at how it looked in the morning rather than noon. Which reminds me why i should try to leave my room for once.

"Ah! Lady (y/n)!" The prince called put to me from the gazebo waving his hands out signaling where he is. I rushed to the gazebo making sure that my dress arent dirty or torn from the trails and trunks. "Good morning dear prince" "Good morning to you too my dear (y/n)" he replied with a sly smirk, he grabbed my hand and pulling it into a kiss. 'This is making me more nervous..' my heart started to beat faster as he did this. "Ahaha! You look so cute when your blushing! Here take a seat darling~" he pull my seat back letting me sit before taking a seat himself.

"Ehem...do you normally do this?" I averted my eyes from him, my fingers are fiddling in nervousness as i hesitantly ask the question in my mind. "What do you mean, sweetheart?" I can see his face turn into a concern one just from his voice "you..calling other princesses darling, sweetheart - basically just flirting at them" i stared into his eyes knowing that all of this is just for his amusement, just like all the other playboys in the books.

"Wha..no.. no no no. The only girl i call sweetheart is you" he grabbed my chin up facing towards him and leaned closer. "In fact, i already chose you to be my Queen" his smirk and his red eyes covered with his glasses are the only thing in view. My heart beats faster and blood is rushing up to my face "can you please-" before i know it his lips is in contact with mine, i can hear him getting up from his seat and standing in front of me without breaking the kiss. "Mnm!" His hands were on both sides of my cheeks as he deepens the kiss, his tounge grazed againts my bottom lip asking for entrance. I opened my mouth wider letting his tounge explore my wet cavern leaving no place untouched. He pulled out gasping for air before attacking my neck "hah.." i turned limp letting him leave hickeys and bitemarks on my shoulder.

Before i know it he was holding me in a tight embrace " ah.. such warm.. too bad we only have a short time.." he let go of me and kissed my forehead "ill go with you to your room".

•♡♡••♡♡••♡♡••♡♡••♡♡••♡♡••♡

HEYY ..ok i must admit i kinda forgot what the story will be..like really forgot. 😂

Sorry if the update is kinda slow its due to me keep forgetting :D