Chapter 1

" Cheers! " Oikawa said as he looked at the guy in front of him, his childhood friend, his bestfriend, his partner in volleyball , and also his first love. " Congratulations on your wedding Iwa-chan." He smiled. "I'm happy for you." he added and took a glance at the girl who happily hold Iwaizumi's hands.

"Thank you Oikawa." Iwaizumi said and the event continued. Iwaizumi and his bride danced, kissed each other , and they looked very happy while on the other hand Oikawa was sitting on his chair, trying his best not to cry as he watch the person he loved being taken away from him. He will give Iwaizumi a smile, a fake one, everytime Iwaizumi will look at him.

"I'm really happy that you came Shittykawa." Iwaizumi said and hugged him. No , Oikawa don't cry...don't----

" Of course how will I be your number 1 bestfriend if I can't attend your wedding?" Oikawa said and faked a laugh.

Iwaizumi's bride went and stood beside him and smiled at Oikawa.
"I'm glad you're able to attend our wedding Oikawa-san." she said . Oikawa faked a smile, again, his heart ached when he saw Iwaizumi wrap his arm around the waist of his bride. "Hajime-chan let's go and look at the gifts!" She said as she drag Iwaizumi away from Oikawa. Oikawa waved his hand and when Iwaizumi's already at the other side of the room he quickly escaped and run his way towards the garden and when he's already alone, away from all the people he breakdown, and started crying.

Oikawa sat on the grass, he didn't care about his suit being dirtied , honestly he don't care about the things around him anymore. It's like almost all of his life was taken away from him. He regretted the time that he didn't told Iwaizumi that he loves him. He regretted that he just let some person took Iwaizumi away from him. I guess regret really is in the end huh . He just sat there, crying for almost an hour now. I need to go home, I don't have the strength to go back inside. Oikawa messaged Makki and asked him if he can drive him home, he also told him where he is. Makki immediately went to the garden and when he saw Oikawa's situation he was hurt, he somehow knew that Oikawa have feeling for their former vice captain. He's too scared to say anything to Oikawa right now I'm so sorry Oikawa , I can't do anything . I'm sorry . When Oikawa realized that maki was there he looked up,and gave him a small smile. "Hey." Oikawa said, his voice hoarse from crying. "Sorry for asking you to drive me home.". Makki sighed and shook his head and helped Oikawa up, "It's ok, Matsukawa already made an excuse for you." He said and led Oikawa to his car.

While Makki drove his car, Oikawa sobbed. Makki's hold on the driving wheel tightened. He don't want to see Oikawa like this. "Hey, it's ok. You can cry if you want." he said. Oikawa chuckled while tears stream down his face. "I'm so stupid, I'm so so stupid." he said and covered his face and cried.

I somehow got a feeling that this would happen. Now I need to help him and do my best to make an excuse. "Hey, Iwaizumi , Oikawa called, he said that he'll go home first because his stomach is hurting." Matsukawa said. Oh god that's a really dumb excuse Matsukawa. "Oh,that's why I haven't seen him. Is he home now?" Iwaizumi asked, worried at his bestfriend. Oh he bought it. Matsukawa nodded. "Ok. I'll call him." He was about to make a call when his wife pulled him again and they started to dance. Matsukawa looked at Iwaizumi. "You're really dense Iwaizumi." he sighed. "I hope Oikawa's ok." He took his phone and messaged Hanamaki.

"Hey we're here." Makki gently tapped Oikawa's shoulder. Oikawa fell asleep at the middle of their ride, his eyes got tired of crying. " Oh, uhm.. thanks, really, thank you Makki, I guess I can trust you that you will not tell my dumbass bestfriend about this right?." Oikawa gave him a small smile and stepped out from the car. "Thank you again and also tell Matsukawa that I said thank you." Makki also stepped out from his car "Are you going to be ok?" he asked. "Do you want me and Matsukawa to spend the night here with you?" He's really worried about Oikawa, he haven't seen him in this situation. Oikawa shook his head. "Nah, I'm ok. Don't worry I will not kill myself." he chuckled and opened his door. "Hey don't say something like that." Makki frowned. "I'm just kidding, I promise I will not do something." He said waving his hand and went inside, when he was inside his house,and after closing the door he collapsed on the floor, hugging his knees as he started crying again. Makki stayed for a minute before driving back to the wedding venue.

Oikawa laid on the cold floor, he's physically, mentally and emotionally tired. He just laid there looking at the dark ceiling without moving his body, tears continued to flow down his cheeks. "Ah I'm tired." he whispered. "How can I face Iwaizumi after this, how can I face him with a smile after this." he closed his eyes for a minute, before getting up and going to the bathroom. He filled the tub while waiting he removed his dirty suit, throwing it to the laundry basket. He stared at the tub, now filled with water. He carefully lay in the tub, resting his head on the bathtub's headrest. He wet his face with the water and sighed. He then slowly closed his eyes as he slowly slid down, submerging himself on the water.

/////////
A/N:
Heya~ I hope you like chapter 1. Sorry if there are any grammatical errors.

So guys comments (let me know what are your thoughts :) ),votes and shares are always welcome. 💕