"LOVE IN MYSTERIOUS WAY"

At the school Of Harvard University

School bell is Ringing, Everyone is rushing and feel excited it was the first day of School year. It may be the very first day of class, but for the student in the 4th year graduating class, feels like it's a whole new chapter and challenges again, yet seems like it's near to its end, Yes I'm Aurea 4th year student i feel excitement and nervous as well going to my first class located in 5th floor at room 517 I was rushing because I'm late upon entering the class my Professor notice me and greet me Good morning Miss may I know your name are you included in these class? (Professor ask), yeess yes (Buffering keep starring on him My gosh he is a handsome guy Speak to his mind) Sir Good morning, My name is Aurea Sofia D. Francisco "Rea" for short Sir, Professor ask again Why your late? miss. Rea may I know the reason? (Aurea answer) Sir because it's traffic in our area (Professor answered) So! what kind of reason is that many students has that kind of reasoning miss. Rea you better aware of your surrounding next time your in fourth year right now so please be responsible on your act or else don't enroll in 7 am class your graduating student miss, Rea please sit down. Aurea My gosh he is handsome even if he is strict. By the way class my name is Mr. James Andrew De Guzman you can call me "James" I'm your professor in this semester our subject is Food and Beverages class, Let me introduce myself a full time faculty here and Harvard University I was work on board a ship for 5 years in Royal Caribbean Cruiseship then I came back here because my passion is teaching. Before I forgot guys kindly research what is food and beverage and their roles and responsibilities this will be pass on next meeting, so that's for the day guys and goodbye.

(At the room) Aurea find his friends upon waiting for the next class named Claire, Mau, Gabriel, Charles Hi guys (Aurea) Hello (Claire and Mau) (Aurea) did you noticed our first professor he is strict but handsome as well (Mau) yes I noticed him but I think he is good and intelligent (Claire) yes I agree Aurea he is handsome forget that restrict part of Mr, James, (Gabriel) he is handsome just like me and intelligent (Charles) ehehem handsome you Gab and Mr. James are all of you are blind my goodness your getting in my nerves please see standing in your front turning back stunner a model and I'm the one my gosh that's me I'm the handsome of them all do you agree guys, (Aurea, Claire, Mau) yes! But can you close your eyes (Charles) ok what do you see? (Claire ask) Nothing (Charles) So that you nothing just kidding (Claire) hahahahha (Mau, Gab) to much confidence is dangerous (Aurea said).

After class the group go to the cafeteria to eat lunch while finding a seat Aurea see Mr. James and she greeted, Good afternoon sir (Mr. James ) Good afternoon Ms. Rea don't be late next time ok, Yes sir (Aurea Response) By the way do you already a seat? this seat is vacant you can sit with me and have a lunch (Mr. James) Ok sir thank you (Aurea) while eating the and his friends Aurea keep starring on Mr. James just like there something wrong on his face (Mr. James) noticed it yes Ms. Rea there something wrong on me, (Aurea response) Nothing sir. After lunch they go back to their rooms for the next class. Then the bell is ringing oh! Guys lets go home (Charles and Gab said) come guys lets go home (Aurea, Claire, Mau).

Upon their home Aurea is thinking on Mr. James he is Handsome check, he is Gentlemen check, he is intelligent Check, then she ask Claire if you don't forget someone what does it mean? (Claire) said I think your in love who's the lucky guy? (Aurea) hmmm Nothing just asking, (Claire) are you sure I think I know it! (Aurea) forget it Claire just asking I'm just curious about it, (Claire) ok fine what ever! Just say to me if you ready who's the lucky guy just kidding hahaah.

The next day Upon entering the room Aurea is fell excited to come on class she is early as she can, she evenly the first to open the campus. The his friends come in the class (Claire) ask why you so early Aurea there something new with you your smile and you're blooming as well (Aurea) there's no new on me just like it's normal day for me I'm not late because I don't want Mr. James ask me again why I'm late so I come early (Claire) are sure is that all or there is something (Aurea) What? (Claire) Nothing . The bell is ringing its 7 am Mr. James Comes, ok class good morning! Lets pray who want to volunteer to lead us on prayer? Ok Ms. Rea Please lead us on the prayer because you're not late (Aurea) Me sir? (Mr. James) yes just you (Aurea) ok sir. Ok class lets bow our heads and close our eyes in the name of the father the son and the holy spirit amen dear god heavenly father gives us wisdom and understanding in our class thank for everything Amen in the name of the father the son of the holy spirit amen. Mr. James start his lesson and lecture on class what is food and beverages according to you assignment who wants to have an recitation? Anyone (Aurea) Me sir. (Mr. James) yes Ms. Rea (Aurea) "Food and beverage service can be broadly define as the process of preparing, presenting the process of preparing, presenting and serving of the food and beverages to the customers. (Mr. James) very good Ms. Rea As the lecture continue. Before the class Mr. James announced that there will be coming a quiz bee and each section need a representative (Mau said) Sir it's Aurea will be our representative (Claire) yes sir Aurea is intelligent enough to go on the quiz bee, (Gab and Charles) Go aurea we will support you go, go beshy hahaha. So it you Ms. Rea (Mr. James) but sir ok (Aurea Go for the win in his mind), will be having a review tomorrow in my dorm if it's ok with you because here in school I have no vacant time 9:00 Am see you (Aurea) Ok sir see you. Class this missed that's for the day.

At the dorm of Mr. James

The door knocked 3 times wait Mr. James said, then he opened the door I though you're coming late but you're early but anyway come in (Mr. James is shirtless because he is taking a bath) I don't want to be late sir so I come early (Aurea oh my gosh look at the six pack abs I need an aircon so hot here, No sir.) why you starring at me ahh sorry I'm shirtless I just came to take bath when you come (Mr. James). Then they started the review Mr. James ordered food for lunch and they eat lunch. After the review (Mr. James) thank you for coming in our review I'm looking forward that you will win in quiz bee, (Aurea) I hope so sir I will do my very best to win for us, (Mr. James) why on us? (Aurea) nothing sir I mean for our class you sir ahhh, (Mr. James) ok good bye see you tomorrow in the quiz bee (Aurea) ok sir. Bye.

At home

(Aurea She call Claire) my gosh Claire sir is very handsome and sexy good bye abs, I my gosh my virgin eyes I see he's abs (Claire) so what did you do? (Aurea) I just keep starring at him because he's shirtless I think I'm in love (Claire) on sir. My gosh you should stop is not good to have that feeling to your professor there a lot of repercussion in that matter (Aurea) I know but I fell in love with the wrong person in a wrong way what should I do (Claire) just stop to open that kind of matter to everyone in class in your family even if on Mr. James (Aurea) ok but is hard I will try. Then they sleep be ready on tomorrow quiz bee.

At the Mini theater

(Mr. James) is waiting is even trying to call in his phone come on Aurea answer the phone (Aurea) sorry I'm late sir. (Mr. James) why you took so long I think you're responsible enough right (Aurea) Sorry sir. (Mr. James) but anyway just do your best and enjoy have fun. Aurea win the first round and the second round (Mr. James) said that you will compete on the finals just focus and have fun (Aurea) thanks sir. For the tip I will do my best. Then she won first place Mr. James congratulates Rea good job you're the best (Aurea) thanks sir. I don't have this win if you don't teach me this is for us and in the class.

At the restaurant with his friends

Mr. James treat them all and celebrate with his friends after the dinner Aurea sitting on the outside part of the restaurant and thinking deeper the Mr. James come then he ask Rea what's bothering you (Aurea) nothing sir I don't know if it's ok to open up this with you (Mr. James) what is that there is something wrong? (Aurea) I fell in love with you when the very first time we meet on class I fell on you so I decided to do my best in your class to notice me in fact so I'm late before the quiz bee I'm thinking this feeling the whole night I know it's wrong but it is much wrong if I don't speak up on you and leave it to myself that the love that is not be on it, (Mr. James) You know what Rea I notice it at the very first so I decided to push you on class it's not wrong to have crush and to fell in love the wrong is I'm not the person that you will know there is a lot of repercussion if we do this part I'm just stand for your family and your self don't be ashamed afraid just act normal but it is not the way it is you fell in love with the wrong way and the wrong person but if you going to wait a leave me as inspiration that much better, but please don't tell anyone about it and even open up again on me, but I'm so Sorry to broke your heart take it as a learning. (Aurea) I know it James this are going to be happen thank you for braking my heart don't worry about me I'm not kind of person that you know I'm intelligent enough, but I just want to say something before its end I Love You and Goodbye. (Mr. James) I'm so Sorry it's not I felt I Love You Too in "Mysterious Way" and Goodbye.