The Repeated Love 29 - Succession

Start from the beginning

"W-what is this??"

"This is.. the past's sins."

"..! W-who's that?"

His eyes widened to the man in flame masks around him, questioning him again and again like a flying bullets.

"Murder. Revenge. Betrayal. This is the blood stained history of Vongola Mafia."

"...!!"

"You. The holder of sky Vongola ring. Do you really have the resolution.."

"The resolution to inherit these past sins?" One woman's voice speaks out.

"Ugh!!"

Tsuna tug on his hair to the screaming voices in his head.

"Help me!!"

"Help!! Please don't kill me!!"

"STOP IT!!!!!!"

-----------------------------------

Outside the space, you tightened your grip on your chest when Tsuna's voice echoes out from the black globe.

"Juudaime-sama.."

"When the past of Vongola bosses has came into his mind, then there is where the trial begins."

'Ceres.. please help Juudaime-sama..'

-----------------------------------

"Do not turn your eyes away. This is your destiny."

"I don't want to!! I refuse! I can't do such cruel things!"

"That is the price we must pay for in order to gain the power we wish for."

"If it's great power that you want, you must also have a resolution to inherit our great history."

"...I refuse.." Tsuna starts to pant from the dizzy swirl in his head.

"What?" One of the men narrow his head down to him.

"I don't need.. this kind of power!"

"...! What did you say?"

"If you want me to inherit such sins, then I.. I WILL DESTROY THE VONGOLA!!"

Giotto, the first boss of the infamous famiglia stare his head down to the so-called future boss of Vongola.

"Giotto-sama.." A soft voice flashes back in his head.

"The goal of this family may had swayed away from what you had wished, but you just have to believe, believe that one day, someone will appear to fulfill the true purpose of Vongola family.."

"...."

"...Uh.."

'What have I said.. everyone.. I'm.. sorry..'

-------------------------------------

Tsuna wake to the smell of fresh fabric as he lift his chin to the person in front of him.

"...! Ninth boss?? Eh.."

His eyes went wide to the 8 persons who was lining in a parallel line when the 9th boss returns back to his position. Each and one of them lit up their flames on their respective weapons, and finally, by someone who stood up from his chair with the symbol 'I' on his glove.

"Your resolution.. has been accepted."

'What is this.. a dream..? Illusion..?'

"One hour was engraved on the ring."

'Hour.. time?'

"To flourish or to perish, its up to you now. Vongola Decimo.."

"...!"

"I have been waiting for you.. Now, it is time for you to inherit the proof of the Vongola." The man with a yellow hair continued.

"..Ugh!" Tsuna covers his eyes from the bright light of Vongola's symbol that shines underneath his body.

The light cracks open Roll's armor, and everyone, too, covers their eyes from the upcoming light that spreading around the training room.

"Kyou-san.. this is-"

"Looks like the globe of needles form.. has been broken."

Kyouya steps in front of you as the spiky ball breaks into pieces with a lot of heavy smoke from it; revealing Tsuna with his new X Gloves, Vongola Ring Version.

Reborn smirks while he jump to you and pull you away.

"Sensei.. he's-"

"Yeah. He passed the trial as what Ceres had predicted."