thanks!!

I'm sorry , I have never been good at writing smut so this book has only fluff 😁

(Chapters 1-7 are very badly written I wrote them back in 2018 and I haven't gone back to them to fix it cause I've been scared to honestly it's bad lol but if you stick around after those chapters, it gets better)

Main character's hair/eye color don't matter since I don't use colors to describe her in the story after chapter 7. If it bothers you, though, it's ok to stop reading :)

Please note this fan fiction won't be following the anime/manga whatsoever. Why? Cus I wanted to make this a cute af love story since its much easier for me to update without worrying about details , so not much battles/villains/etc..sorry.

please enjoy!! If you see mistakes in my writing and want to point them out, feel free to do so!! It helps me with my english so I don't mind

🌸💥🌸💥🌸💥🌸💥🌸💥🌸💥🌸

CHARACTER INFO

[____] AMACHI (you)
Hair color: POWDER PINK
Eye color: RED
Quirk: OPEN PORTAL
Hero name: X POINT
Likes: FLOWERS
Dislikes: RUDE PEOPLE

Her quirk allows her to open portals to other locations using her palms, she mostly uses her quirk to dodge attacks and send them back but it loses its power depending on the distance it has to go through. The more portals she opens or the longer she leaves them open drains her energy. Depending on the magnetic fields she stands on, its possible for her to open powerful gateways though she has no idea how she does it or how it works, so it can't be on command.

Mother: HIMEKO AMACHI
Hair color: SALMON PINK(naturally) WHITE(bleached)
Eye color: RED
Quirk: OPEN PORTAL
Likes: SHOPPING
Dislikes: PAPARAZZI

Shy as a kid and never interested in becoming a hero, she pursued fame at a young age and now models several hero costumes for females. Although powerful, she doesn't use her quirk often and only does it to send annoying camera men or male fans through another pathway to dislocate them. She met [____]'s father in high school and stalked him until he finally noticed her after graduation and fell in love with her new look. She tends to be shallow, only caring about looks, fame, and money at times. Despite this, she loves and cares for her family and loves to show them off whenever they all go out.

Father: MANATO AMACHI
Hair color: RED
Eye color: RED
Quirk: FERTILIZING BOOST
Likes: HIS FAMILY
Dislikes: WORK

Youngest son of two farmers. He was the only one who began to sweat concentrated ammonium nitrate at a young age, a mix of his parent's quirks, which helped him fertilize crops easily and faster. He uses his quirk to help the family business 'til this day. Although they are good economically thanks to his wife's gigs, she still forces him to go to work and he hates it. He's very over-protective of [____] and often cries when he realizes how much she's growing up. He's good friends with Masaru and they both seem to agree to never let their wives meet.

🌸💥🌸💥🌸💥🌸💥🌸💥🌸💥