Next day

Sanskar has stood in front of Ankita's music school with holding her hand and school bag. Before one month she has taken admission at this school because this is the one of the best music school of Kolkata and today Ankita has brought Sanskar to meet with her favourite music teacher.

Sanskar's monologue:

I don't tell you na she is very stubborn like me . Yes surprise . How have I telling about me so openly ?? But i am proud myself for my stubborn nature( devil smirk). I accept it so proudly. So now we both have stood in front of Ankita's classroom .

Inside the class room

There a girl has stood where Sanskar was seeing only her back . When Ankita called by her name she turned towards us. I saw a beautiful girl or I can say I never see a beautiful girl like her in my whole life . She came near us with having a sweetest smile on her face . When i saw her i am feeling like i have seen her somewhere before too. But i couldn't recognise it so I stopped thinking about it. But I don't know why, her every single step my heart beats were beatings so fastly . When she reached near us Ankita introduced me with her.

Ankita: Swara mam( yes the girl is our Swara) meet my chachu Sanskar Maheswari and chachu she is my favourite music teacher miss Swara Bose.

Swara: Hello Mr Maheswari. Ankita always tell about you. Finally I met with you.

Sanskar: Hello and same as going in my case too. In home she only talk about you. I must say in this short period you both have created a great bond with each other.

Swara: Thank you. It's all because of Ankita . She is such a cute girl no one can stay away from her ( pulled her cheeks cutely where Ankita hugged Swara which was just showing their bond.)

Swara: ( to said Sanskar) Excuse me Mr Maheswari now I have a class. If you don't mind can I leave now

Sanskar: Ya ya sure why not. I am also getting late . So having a nice day miss Bose

Swara: Same to you Mr Maheswari and left from there with Ankita

One week has been passed . After that meeting I never meet with Swara because I was busy on my work. I am dealing a project if I will crack it then my company will get 200 crores profit from this project because now I am dealing with world's one of the top company. If i can be impressed the owner then I can get it easily. For this the whole week I have spent on this project. Today is the meeting. So last night I have personally checked all things because I don't want any mistake for which I will lose it. Now I have stand in front of a flower shop to buy a bouquet of flowers 💐 for my clients. I chosen lavender for this occasion because it is good in smell and will look classy at this purpose too. When I was busy on my buying I saw Swara was also buying some red roses. When she gave money to the shopkeeper first he was denying but after sometime he kept money from her. I don't understand anything why the shopkeeper was denying to keep money from Swara? So when she left from the shop I asked him why he was denying keeping the money and what did he give me the answer I was shocked listening it.