Slave girl (pt 1)

(Yui pov) 

The chains cut through my wrist as I try to move. Blood drips from wound on to the dirty cell floor. The air was musty and smelled of human waste. It room was dark and silent.  I was alone, I was scared, and I was broken. I prayed that someone, anyone, would come and save me from this godforsaken place. But no one came. I lost track of how many weeks I've been on here. Ever since pirates raided my village, many young girls where taken hostage and where being sold as slaves. I thought this kind of thing only happened in stories, but I guess I was wrong. 

As I sit in the far corner of the cell, the wooden door opens reviling a buff man holding a chain. Cowering fear, I scoot farther away from the man. Much To his amusement .

" hahaha! Look at that! The little village girl is scared as hell! " he laughed. His voice was deep and harsh. He grabbed my wrist roughly. 

" don't you worry little village girl, you're being sold today! Hopefully your master teats your pretty face well!" He said humorously. I cried and begged him to let me go, but no avail,  I was not to be let go of. 

He dragged me down the hallway. He led me into a bathing room. Many other woman where in there. He let me go to speak with a middle aged woman, she nodded her head and turned towards me. The  man had left, leaving me in the room. The woman held out her hand gently, I took hesitantly. She smiled at me when our hands met, a small reassuring smile that seemed to cheer me up somewhat. She led me into the far side of the room hidden by sheets. Behinds the sheets where washing tubs full of warm soapy water. The woman gestured for me to take off my clothes, I peeled off all my dirty clothes and set them on the floor. Then I gingerly stepped into the tub, hesitantly I sat down. The feeling of the water was amazing, I couldn't remember the last time I had taken a bath. The woman began to scrub all the dirt off of my body, then she scrubbed my shoulder length creamy blond hair. Her fingers massaged my scalp causeing relief. Once she was done, I rised off all the soap and dried off with a towel. Then she led me into a changing room, she motioned me to wait and she left to find something. While I waited I thought about who would buy me, would he be a pervert? A gentleman? A sadisic? Fear griped my heart as I thought of all the horrible things I would go through. I was close to tears when the changing room curtain opened reviling the same woman. In her hands she held out a red dress. I took it and closed the curtain for some privacy. When I got a good look at the dress, i was embarrassed. It was a red, one shoulder mid-thigh dress, the left side of the dress was exposed by holes. 

I put I the dress knowing that if I did not, they would make me go on stage naked

I put I the dress knowing that if I did not, they would make me go on stage naked. The dress hugged my every curve. It was slim fitting and immodest. I felt embarrassed. I never wore anything like this before. 

I walked out of the changing room and was greeted by the woman. She smiled simpatheicly, as if she knew how hard this was for me. She then led me to sit on a stool and started styling my hair. She pulled all the tangle out till it was smooth. She then styled it, she put it in the same style I always wore it. Once she was done she led me to a door at the end of the room. When she opened it I was greeted by the same man from earlier  and two other men.