Chapter 8: 162 Candles

Comincia dall'inizio

Vicki's death hit her hard, even worse, it was by her own hand. "Thank you." Stefan tells her, she rubs her neck and looks at him, "I'm sorry I can't-do this Stefan. Every time I look at Matt or Stefan all I think is Vicki is never going to come back and they'll never know why. People get hurt and people die, I just... it's too much..." she starts, Stefan nods his head. "Want to go somewhere and talk about it?" he asks her, "No, Stefan you need to stay away from me," she tells him and walks off, Stefan watches her walk away.

~8~8~8~

Lexie laid in Stefan's bed, relaxing and resting. She turns over and then opens her eyes, "Boo." said Damon as he laid next to her, his head propped on his hand. She groans and then sat up. "Hello Lexie." he grins, she shot him a glare, "What an unexpected surprise," he states, she scoffs. "What an unexpected surprise, I think the wrong brother went back to high school." she tells him, "How long are you here for?" he asks her. "Just for Stefan's B-day," she tells him.

"Aww, you mean you didn't come all this way to see me?" he whines, she scuffs again. "That's it Damon, after a century I finally realized that death means nothing without you." she said, turning to him a little, "Do me," she whispers, brushing her finger under his chin, then sit straight up on the bed, wrapping her arms around knees. "Oh, why are you so mean to me?" he whines again rolling onto his back, "Have you meet you, you're not a nice person." she tells him, "Well because I'm a vampire." he protested. "But you're only the bad parts." she adds, Damon props himself on his elbow, "Then teach me to be good." he went to kiss her. But she vamps off the bed, on Damon's side, grips his throat and slams him back onto the bed, wiping the smirk off of his face, "I am much older and that means I am much stronger." she reminds him.

"I'm sorry." he chokes out, "You will not ruin my time with Stefan, cause I'll hurt you and you know I can do it," she tells him. "Kay." he agrees, she then lets go of his throat and walks away. Damon exhaled heavily as he lightly grips his throat.

~8~8~8~

Elena sat on the couch, picking at her blanket, Jenna walks over and plops down next to her, "You're wallowing." she states, Elena looks at her, "So are you." she said, "My wallow is legitimate, I was dumb." she tells her, "Yeah, well Logan's a jerk." Elena tells her. "I get to brush off email, saying I'm leaving town, see ya." she groans. Then Samathea merges out of her room and sat down next to them, looking fresh and clean but sad and pale. "Hey, you okay?" Jenna asks her, Samathea shook her head, "You want ice cream?" Jenna asks her, she nods her head. "Want to keep it down over there?" Jeremy calls out, "Why, what are you doing?" Jenna asks him, looking over the couch, "Homework." he answers, Samathea eyes Elena and they both look over the couch, "Since when do you do homework?" Elena asks him.

"I got to finish this, I'm way behind and I have a quiz tomorrow, so..." he said, trying to catch up on his homework, they all look at him in shock, "What do you think, Alien?" Elena asks them, "Some sort of android." Samathea states, "Some sort of repugnant." Jenna throws out, Jeremy eyes them, "He can hear you." Jeremy tells him, smiles and went back to work, Samathea then sank back onto the couch.

~8~8~8~

Later the next day, Samathea laid in her bed, her covers over her head, curl up in a ball and was self-wallowing. Then two bodies plop onto her bed, she pushes the covers off and over her head, seeing both Elena and Bonnie on both sides of her bed, she sits up and looks at them, "Hey, how are you doing?" Bonnie asks her, she shrugs. "I'm still breathing," she tells them. "You plan on staying in here forever?" she asks her, Samathea plops down on the bed. "Yep." she answers. Bonnie sighs then look at Elena, they then look at her. "Move," Bonnie tells her, then Samathea moves a little, allowing Elena and Bonnie to climb under the covers and laid on each side of her.