"Why is there a bath here!?"

"We live here!"

"Hai! This is our home!"

(Y/N) was scrubbed all over. When it came to her...lady parts...she ushered them behind the screen so she could do it herself.

"Hey! Tsuyoi mono! Here's a towel!" One of the two twins shouted over and slid a well folded towel underneath the screen.

"Thanks..." She mumbled, still not pleased about the whole situation.

She dried herself then when she was about to reach for her clothes, she realised they were gone.

"Hey! What did you two do with my dress!?" She yelled.

"It was very wet!"

"We couldn't let you wear it!"

"So we got you this!" A box was slid under the screen again.

(Y/N) glared at the box and carefully opened it. She deadpanned when she saw what was in it. She didn't want to put it on, but it was the only clothing they were probably going to give her.

They had given her a beautiful kimono  along with a flower hair clip and some classic Japanese sandals.

"Wow! You're so kawaii!" The green one exclaimed.

"We've never seen such a cute on'nanoko, girl, in England before!" The blue one said.

They continued fangirling over how cute they thought (Y/N) was, paying no attention as she grew madder.

"I JUST WANTED A COAT! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO STAY WARM IN THIS WHEN WALKING HOME?!" (Y/N) screamed, shoving the girls out of there own little fangirl world.

"Wait, you wanted something to keep you warm?"

"Huh..."

(Y/N) sighed tiredly.

"Can I just get a coat or something, I'll pay for the clothes with it..."

"ĪE!" One of them screamed.

"You'll just pay for the coat only! Its way to kawaii on you!"

"Thank you..." (Y/N) said bashfully.

"KYA! YOU'RE SO CUTE!" The blue one rushed up to her and picked her up before spinning her around.

"W-What!?...Please put me down!"

"Mai-san, put her down..." The green one said causing 'Mai' to frown.

"But Ai-chan! She's too kawaii! By the way!" She looked down to (Y/N) since she was strangling hugging the girl. "Since we've introduced ourselves, what's your name, kyūtī?" Mai said.

"(Y-Y/N)..." (Y/N) said, struggling to breath under the intense hug she was receiving from the japanese girl.

"Cute name!" Ai smiled apologetically at her sister's enthusiasm.

"Mai, could you pick a coat out for (Y/N)-san?" Mai nodded and rushed off.

"I apologise for her excitement. We don't usually get visitors this hour, plus she's a sofuto for cute things.."

"I've never seen your shop before...I like the japanese theme." (Y/N) smiled.

"Arigatōgozaimashita. We moved here from Japan for a change in scenery. It took a while for some to get used to our 'weird' traditional ways, and strange hair colour. But after a while, most came to accept us and even like our clothing!"

"Thats nice. I also never got to ask, is that...your natural hair colour?" (Y/N) said pointing to Ai's hair.

"Haha," She laughed "No, it was Mai's idea. She wanted to stand out when we got to England, so she somehow convinced me to dye my hair. I don't regret it though...Siblings, huh?"

"I know what you mean..." (Y/N) muttered. "I have two younger adopted brothers..."

"Adopted?"

"Yes, I took them from the streets."

"How lovely! It's nice to know there are still some people like you around..." Ai smiled sweetly.

"Yes, Daniel and Chris...." (Y/N) went quiet for a moment. "DANIEL AND CHRIS! OH MY GOD! I LEFT THEM AT CIEL'S!" She fumbled about and managed to pick out some money from...somewhere...

"THIS IS FOR THE CLOTHING! I'M SORRY, I NEED TO GO! IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU!" (Y/N) rushed back out into the rain hurrying back to Ciel's manor, scolding herself and wondering how someone forgets their own brothers.

Mai came trotting back in and noticed the lack of the cute English girl.

"Huh? Where did she go?"

"She said she had to go, something about her brothers I think?..."

"She forgot her coat..." Mai mumbled. " Shikata ga nai! She can have it the next time she visits! Which I hope will be soon, she's such a kawaii little girl..." A small blush grew on her cheeks as she fangirled about how cute (Y/N) was.

"Yes, she was a nice girl. I enjoy her company." Ai said kindly.

"It would be nice if she came back..."