"Get off of me!" He screamed at them. He fidgeted in their arms, trying to get a hold of AJ. "Let him go, guys. He's not gonna do shit." AJ laughs. He looked drunk. His hair was a mess, his lip was busted open, his clothes were ripped, and he had a black eye.

What AJ said caught everyone off guard. They didn't know what was going on. They just heard things falling and people screaming. Roman got out of everyone's grip and tackled AJ back on the floor. If Cass didn't pull Roman off, AJ would've died right there. Randy was checking up on Roman to see if he was hurt.

Randy noticed Roman's tears and the tear stains on his face. This was very odd. Roman rarely cried. They've been good friends since 2011. The last time he remembered seeing Roman crying was when he came back from being home with his daughter back in 2013. Galina was sentenced to life in prison for trying to kill their daughter. He was scarred for life. Then, a year later, Galina hanged herself.

"Joe, you OK?" Randy asked. Roman didn't answer. He walked the other way to the car waiting for him to take him to the hotel.

Today

She's never going to listen to me. I texted her all night. She keeps leaving me on read or she doesn't even open my messages. She probably doesn't want anything to do with me anymore. Yeah; she's that mad at me.

"Dude, you sure you'll be able to compete tonight?" I hear Dean ask me. "Yeah. Why?"

"What do you mean 'why'? You still have a black eye from last night." Seth puts on his shirt. "So what?" I shrug. "That's clearly fucking up your vision." Finn chimes in as I roll my eyes. "I apparently didn't see clearly when Ashley broke up with me. Was my eye fucked up then? I don't think so." I snap at them.

"Joe, stop thinking about Ashley! Give her some space and time. This is what you do with women." Cass says massaging my shoulders a little bit. "I can't. I want to tell her I'm sorry, but she's not listening. She doesn't want anything to do with me." "You both need a break from each other. Let her calm down and you calm down. She'll come find you when she's ready to talk." Dean says.

6 Hours Later

No One's P.O.V:

They all got to the arena at the same time. And what made things even worse, The Shield had to share a locker room once again. Usually, the girls would have their locker room and the boys would have theirs, or each couple would have their own locker room, but there was not enough space for 2 or 3 separate locker rooms. And ask anybody in the room, you could feel hatred energy coming from Charlotte. Any small thing that bothered her, she would make a big deal out of it.

"I'm going to the bathroom." She mumbled, getting up from her seat and heading out. As she heads out, Becky and Sasha followed her into the bathroom. "What?" She asks, looking confused. Becky and Sasha looked at each other, and then back at Charlotte. "Did you have your period this month?" Becky asks. "No, why?" 

"When was the last time you and Joe had sex?" Sasha asks. "Why are you asking me these weird questions?" She laughs. "Just answer the goddamn question!" Sasha smiles. "2 weeks ago, why?" Becky pulls something from her back and gives it to Charlotte. Charlotte takes it and looks down at what's in her hands and starts laughing. "Guys. I think you're overreacting. I'm not pregnant."

"Well, I think you're underreacting. You legitimately just said everything that has to do with women being pregnant." Becky adds. "I'll probably get my period next month. I swear I'm fine." Charlotte chuckles as she tries giving the pregnancy back to Becky. "Just take the damn test," Sasha says pushing her into one of the bathroom stalls.