I quickly picked out clothes placing them on bed i ran to take shower.

After brushing and taking hot shower I wrapped the towel around and extended my arm to search for the clothes on hanger there and shit.

That happens when you're in so much of hurry!

I slapped on my head realising i've forgot my clothes on the bed itself and that guy sitting outside will leave no chance of pulling my leg.

"Virat? Are you still outside?" I asked placing my ears near the door from inside.

"Yes! Baby! Should i come inside?" He laughed teasing me.

Ughh! I knew it!

"Umm! My clothes Virat! I forgot them on the bed!" I said and i can imagine him giving a wide smirk.

"Oh! Yea! I can see them! Come outside and take them!" He laughed again making me blush.

"Viraaat! Either give my clothes else get out of room and then i'll take it! Now you are not getting late na?" I opened and peeped through the door a little.

"Firstly am not going anywhere and secondly nopes not at all late for watching you like this!" He sticked his tongue out making me roll my eyes.

"Are you giving me my clothes? Else am not coming!" I said staring at him.

"Finee! There you go!" He stood up holding my clothes and came near the door.

I forwarded my hand carefully hiding rest of myself behind the door and he holded my arm.

"Virat! give those clothes!" I pleaded with puppy eyes.

"You look so cute like this!" He pulled my cheeks and i controlled myself not to blush again.

"Virat please with a capital P!" I frowned.

"Okay okay! Don't do this! You know i melt right away!" He gave me clothes finally.

I quickly wore the shorts and top and came outside applying a minimal make up.

"Let's go now!" I said picking up my bag.

"I need to concentrate on my sessions and you're not at all helping me out by wearing such outfit!" He said as we sat in his car and i looked out of the window so that he can't see my red face.

He's making it so hard for me to not fall for him.

After half an hour's drive we finally reached the stadium and i saw the team had already started playing football and some were on the nets. May be they're waiting for their captain.

We went to the field and i don't know why i felt nervous. Mahi bhai , Rohit, Yuvi and all other players were there and as soon as they saw us they almost ran towards us.

"Cheekuu! Aa hi gya tu! Saale! Bataya bhi nahi bhabhi k bare me!" Yuvi cursed pulling virat's ears.

"Ouchh! Sorry na bhai! Ab iske saamne to kaan mat kheecho" He said making me chuckle.

"Hii! Nikita! We thought Virat will tell us about you after your marriage!" Now it was mahi bhai who pulled his leg.

Marriage? This relationship is not even real and they're talking about marriage!

"He's like this only! Kisi ko kuch nahi batata!" I said raising my eyebrows making him give a death glare.

"Anyways meet the girls out there! They're waiting for you! Till then we'll practice!" Rohit said and i nodded smiling.

"Will meet you in an hour! You go and sit with girls! Feel comfortable and stay away from those journalists sitting there ? Okay? Just tell me if anyone annoy you!" Virat said coming near me holding my shoulders and i smiled looking in his eyes.

His eyes were filled with so much of concern for me!

Why are you caring for me this much Virat?

I went outside the field and saw Sakshi, Ritika and Hazel were sitting there having chit chats and as soon as they saw me they just hugged me as if we were best friends since forever.

"Finally! You came! We were waiting for you only! Welcome to the girl gang!" Hazel initiated with a big smile.

"Virat to chupa rustam nikla bilkul!" Sakshi said and i chuckled.

"I know it just happened and came out like this all of a sudden" I said covering this topic up.

It was some half an hour and i really bonded up with the girls. They were amazing it never felt like i met them for the first time.

"So now you too are in our squad so tell us about your first date with Virat and your first kiss! Haan? How did it go? And tell me have you guys done it yet?" Ritika said like a little kid with so much of excitment and i couldn't say anything except looking down and blushing.

Kiss?

First date?

I wish i can have these moments with Virat but it just can't happen.

"Gosh! You girls!" I said biting my lower lip blushing.

"Oo! Please niki you have to tell us! If not now then on the tour!" Hazel said making me give her a confused look.

"Tour?" I asked narrowing my eyebrows.

"Yes! Virat didn't told you? We are leaving with the boys in the eve for their next series!" They chuckled leaving me dumbfounded.

And again Mr. Kohli played his masterstroke!

Virat! Why you never tell me anything before doing such blunders!!

Ughhh! Save me from this guy!

I immediately moved my eyes towards the stadium and saw Virat was coming back from the field heading to dressing room. I excused myself from the girls and went behimd him.

I ran towards the dressing room and luckily the other players were not there at the moment.

What i saw in front of me was Virat Kohli just in his boxers sweat dripping all over his body and just a towel around his neck.

I totally forgot how mad i was at him!
I was finding hard to breathe after seeing him like this. I couldn't control myself from staring at his abs.

Focus Niks! You are mad at him!

"Virat" I called out a loud and with a confused look he stepped forward coming near to me.

Gosh! This is gonna be difficult!

Little cliffhanger!😂
Big chapter for all my lovely readers❤

Vote and comment❤