Chapter 1: Sorry Not Sorry

En başından başla

Although at the time, I thought it was her fault the whole time. Now, after having to watch that dreadful footage, I realised how much I've played the fault here as soon as I spat those ugly words at her like trash. It brought an uproar from the audience that night and then from the media. An instant regret for me. The least that I wanted to happen was for my fans to get hurt in any way, especially if it was by me.

I then went onto my profile and started typing up a new tweet, I needed to at least clear out my name and get this drama out of the way. I am in no way a horrible person. My parents never raised me to become this bratty person on stage and in front of the media.

"I pray that I give you as much joy as you give me. I forever love you Hooligans."

I don't know how social media works, but I felt that I did something right for myself and for my fans by hitting send.

With that hopefully set aside, I tucked my phone back in the pockets of my jeans and unlatched myself from the seat. I helped my band mates with their heavier bags as we exited the airplane and in through the airport terminal.

As we cruised through the airport, with bodyguards creating a barrier around me and the band mates, hushed conversations began to stir as onlookers glued their eyes on us as we walked past. A couple of times, I heard my name being called out by nearby fans and I simply waved at them with a smile, appreciating their presence.

We soon approached the exit of the arrivals hall and inside the black tour van for the band to hitch a ride on. As for me, especially when it's in LA, I would always have Julio, my personal driver, and my limo. I'd always like to travel through the city in style.

"Julio, you know where I wanted to go." I reminded Julio as we have discussed this over the phone before I left Oakland. Julio just nodded silently and got right into the driver's seat, as for me, I entered the shiny black limo through the back.

I requested Julio to turn up the radio once I settled in my seat and removed the sunglasses from my face. I let out an exhale and relaxed throughout the whole ride while the radio was softly playing my previous hit from my last album, "Grenade" in the background. Which then caused me to smile a bit to hear some of my older songs still playing in today's radio. I took this opportunity in the car to rest my eyes once again as I was exhausted from performing constantly in different stages from around the world. Having to travel and to deal with the time zones is hard.

"Mr Mars, we have arrived." Julio's voice over the intercom startled me a bit after spending some time in the limo, which got me to wake up altogether.

Just the sight of my house alone made me excited to go inside and give Jessica her most pleasant surprise, maybe give her a couple of kisses and cuddles, or something more. I didn't exactly get anything for her at this very moment.

I thanked Julio for the ride as I raced towards the inside of my home. Once I unlocked the door with my key, I was immediately greeted by my baby boy, Geronimo, as he was excitedly leaping and yapping to get on my lap.

"Hey G, did you miss daddy? I'm sure you did. Look at you, you've grown so big." I cooed at Geronimo as he was licking my face endlessly. I laughed at my adorable Rottweiler for his loving gesture until he scurried away towards the staircase that leads up to the bedrooms. I jogged towards our bedroom to give her my surprise present for today. I was so keen to see her, finally.

However, the closer I got up to the room, the more I heard muffled moans and the creaking of the mattress coming from the other side of the walls. My widened grin dramatically dropped the longer I listened to her erotic cries.

"Yes, I'm so close daddy, give it to me, fuck." I heard Jessica groan in her sultry yet passionate voice, and she called him "daddy", the only name I get to hear from her whenever Jess and I do the thing.