My Bully ~ My Lover

Y/N's POV
Annyeong! I'm y/n. I'm a transferee here in Woollim High and I'm in 2nd year (grade 8). My life was fine until I met the Kingkas of this school and until now, it is ruined, now all of the students here hates me so much because of them. He bullies me but I will admit, he's cute, tall, he focus on his studies as well, good looking guy and I have a crush on him but my heart is aching when he bullies me. I fell in love because of his cute eye smile.

It all started in my first day and its already mid-year.

Flashback
I'm walking fast in the hallway gosh its the first day of school and I am like 10 mins late because of the traffic ugh. I bumped into someone and fall from the ground

"HEY watch it!" He said. Wait what? Is it my fault now? I looked at them and they're like 10 or 11.

"I-I'm sorry" i bowed then tried to walk away but someone or should I say the one who I bumped into held my wrist so hard and pulled me.

"H-hey" I said while unclasping his hands from mine.

"Do you think I will let you get away with that?" He said smirking

"Uhh? Yes?" They all smirked cause of my answer

"Do you know who we are?" He asked again. I looked at his nametag and it says 'Kim Donghyun' ohh so that's his name.

"No?" I answered. They all laugh

"Donghyun-ah maybe she's the one that everyone talks about, the new transferee" said the blonde one, I saw his nametag and it says 'Son Youngtaek'.

"Look, I'm already 10 mins late because of the traffic and now because of you. Just let me go and we're done. Thanks goodbye" I said and started to walk again. I heard the "oooohhh's" of the others but I continued to walk.

"You messed up with the wrong person lady. I can make you suffer and let everyone laugh and talk about you just watch!" I heard him scream but i ignored him. I arrived in the classroom and great the teacher was already there. ---

End of flashback

I'm currently infront of my locker getting the things I need for the next subjects. I was shocked when the door of the locker slammed and someone push me hard on it. Ughh ny back and my arm hurt. I opened my eyes and saw Kim Donghyun along with his friends they're all smirking

"Look who's here" he started. I rolled my eyes and tried to push him but he's strong. He pushed me again but this time harder. I whimpered because my back hurt

"I don't want to mess with you please just leave me alone" I stated

"Well I want to mess with you. Why? You have a problem?" I mentally roll my eyes again. I can't deal with him because his parents are the owner of this school. If i messed with him, they or should I say he himself can kick me out.

I stared at him without any emotion in my eyes "Fine see ya later nerd" they all bid me goodbye while pushing my head one by one.

"Pshh, jerk" I mumbled. I walk towards my classroom.

Unfortunately, Donghyun, Jaehyun, Jibeom and Joochan are my classmate in English and Mathematics time. Its not that I don't like the subjects, its the classmates that I don't like.

I used the washroom first then go towards the classroom. When I got there, the 4 of them are already there and they smirked when they saw me.

I walk passed them. Then someone stretched their foot and I tripped creating the whole class to laugh.