VC-Finn-Im sensing I have a bit of bad luck in this game.

"Alright, Finn. you'll be going against TJ. Sami, Enzo, go ahead and rejoin the team. So, we'll start with the girls first. Tonight, you'll be competing in a game called Hole in the Wall. Im sure you've noticed the 30 feet tall walls made of ply wood. Tonight, you'll have to punch holes in the wall and use the holes to climb your way to the top and ring the bell. Who gets to the top first wins tonight's elimination. Good luck everyone." Hunter instructed.

Soon after, the girls began to strap into the harness and gear up to go head to head.

VC-Enzo-Here you have a 20 ft wall that little 5ft Alexa bliss has to punch her way up too. That girl looks like she cant even handle a pillow fight.

With the sound of Hunter's horn, the punching began!

Within the first 10 seconds, all the girls were doing was basically beating the wall.

VC-Alexa-This wall is a little tougher than it looks. Jeez.

The pounding continued until Eva somehow managed a hole in her wall first. Alexa did the smart thing however and began kicking to get holes in the wall to step up. With 4 forceful kicks, Alexa managed a hole in her wall and began punching again for holes to put her hands. Everyone was going ballistic shouting, cheering, screaming and clapping. Eva realised that she needed holes to put her foot in to advance up the wall and began kicking. Withing 6 seconds, she got two footholes in and stepped up. Alexa wasnt to far behind her either, she was only a mere 2 ft under Eva working on her second hand holes. If it was one thing, Eva had the height advantage to her as she was taller than Alexa.

VC-Carmella- The race is basically neck and neck but Alexa is a bit lower on the wall than Eva

The girls kept punching and punching and climbing higher on to the wall. They were almost at the same pace.

VC-Alexa-My hands were starting to give out so I had no choice but to use my elbows. That however, was a bad idea. Have you ever accidentally hit your elbow somewhere and felt a shock through your entire body? That was what I felt.